hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
good job, thank you very much,
but my little suggestion, you can change the events for 20 or 30 sec videos???
and these folders have errors

The label Whitney_Westgate_event_talk is defined twice, at File "game/girls/125Whitney_Westgate/events/Whitney_Westgate_event_1/Whitney_Westgate_event_1.rpy", line 98:
label Whitney_Westgate_event_talk:
and File "game/girls/140Bailey_Brooke/events/Bailey_Brooke_event_1/Bailey_Brooke_event_1.rpy", line 86:
label Whitney_Westgate_event_talk:
The events should have the author's name in them.

Apr 14, 2018
I placed a lengthy comparison between this fork and ED in the ED thread.

At this stage I find the current PTA session rules counter productive to the core game play of WTMA.
Having all girls wear school uniforms or removing certain clothing items makes the gameplay more boring as the game progresses.

By removing the clothes any tactical gameplay choices and the element of tease were removed.

My suggestion would be to add new clothing and gameplay rules to please certain sponsors.
Each girl could be sponsored by a different company with different goals.

A company could give the player a certain amount of time (1, 2 weeks or a month) to complete these challenges

- educate a dumb girl to reach a certain intelligence stat and get the best test scores in the week while making sure she sticks around
- make a highly intelligent student fail the exam a certain amount of times so another student gets the best scores in a week
- make a girl who wears modest clothing wear more revealing ones
- make a rebellious girl who wears sexy clothes come to school in the uniform
- make an nonathletic girl raise her fitness and come to school in sport clothing or swimwear
etc.

The core idea is to have conflicting game play goals for each round.
The player would not be able to repeat the same action with all girls.

As a rule of thumb:
The player could be able to complete a sponsor challenge for one girl in a round.
With clever choices it could be possible to ensure that a second girl does not pass the exam.
But it could be a serious challenge to prevent that the 3rd girl finishes her exam.

Last edited:

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
On the topic of rules to pass through the PTA, perhaps rules that allow 'tools' to be used or rules that require more revealing or embarrassing outfits. Also, if consequences are added to the PTA mechanics (the note on girls leaving in fear having a future effect indicates to me there will be something) then perhaps rules to allow more aggressive actions, so that jumping straight to fingering or fucking unwilling girls will be penalized, although groping would probably be allowed from the start as part of the whole deal to distract them.

Ideas for the tools include various sized dildos so you can train penetration with less fear or pain growth as well as reduce PTA consequences if such is added. Also, egg vibrators and dildo vibrators that would build arousal similar to how having clothing off can build pressure, but would also build whatever other reactions the girl has to it. Can also add paddles, nipple clamps, and other tools that can increase obedience, arousal, or other stats at an increased reaction to pain and/or embarrassment. When punishments are added in, requiring them to wear a rope harness to the test could be an idea.

And an idea that popped into my head as I was typing this post - a cheating mechanic, where girls try to cheat on the tests (finish faster) and catching them increases the success rate of passing clothing restrictions and punishment mechanics as they're added. My thought is that the less fear they have, and the more tests they fail to stay to the end of (no int increase), the greater their likelihood to cheat.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
my modpack V2.7 is out now it adds 5 more models to the game . please come join my discord if you would like to help with it or want models added
Maybe you can compress your mod for get less size?

Alexis3K

Jan 14, 2018
A little criticism of the gameplay:
1. Since sponsors have requests for underpants, it is necessary to introduce the mandatory wearing of underwear into the rules at the PTA.
2. It is not logical that with an increase in the number of girls, the costs of the school grow. An increase in the number of students is an increase in funds allocated from the government or from parents. Isn't that right?

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
Maybe you can compress your mod for get less size?
most of the files have been compressed its just the sheer number of files and any video files are always gunna be big. you can download my mod singulay if you prefer thats the reason i uplaoded them single files. but when i get to 100 models im going to go back through and try to compress more but i dnt think im gunna save that much room per model. but thanks for the tip man

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Happy Holidays everyone. :)
Please check out the mod spreadsheet if you would like updated modpacks.
Don't be afraid to mix and match different girls from different modpacks. I recommend giving the work that Jordan, Dreadknot, Yup and D.stu have done a try as well.

As always, in regards to my modpack at least, the video scenes in exams events may not necessarily match the setting or action label EXACTLY. This is done just to provide as much visual aid as possible for the specific girl in the modpack (as some have requested heavily).

I would encourage giving the 'README (photoshoots)" .txt file a quick read for important context for my modpacks photoshoots. Also making use of Jordan's additional sponsors may not be a bad idea for some of the photoshoots I have made. ;)

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download and extract modpack. (also the mod-script if more exam-actions are desired)
2. Place your preferred model(s) in the main game's "girls" folder.
3. (optional) Place Gdiggers_mod.rpy in "scripts_mods". Place the videos alongside into the main game's "vids" folder.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns or requests, don't feel afraid to check out the discord for quicker responses.
Enjoy!

May 12, 2018
A suggestion for an event/feature is meeting One on One with the parent (mother) of the student and perhaps "negotiate" on a way to help her daughter succeed. Afterwards the player will be given an option to tutor the student after school either at the players home, the school or at the students home. If the player chooses to tutor at his home then they increase affection and corruption, if they choose the school then its just affection and intelligence, and If the player chooses to tutor at the students home they can visit the mother to discuss method of payment.
Overall a great game can't wait to see what it turns out later down the path

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Happy Holidays everyone. :)
Please check out the mod spreadsheet if you would like updated modpacks.
Don't be afraid to mix and match different girls from different modpacks. I recommend giving the work that Jordan, Dreadknot, Yup and D.stu have done a try as well.

As always, in regards to my modpack at least, the video scenes in exams events may not necessarily match the setting or action label EXACTLY. This is done just to provide as much visual aid as possible for the specific girl in the modpack (as some have requested heavily).

I would encourage giving the 'README (photoshoots)" .txt file a quick read for important context for my modpacks photoshoots. Also making use of Jordan's additional sponsors may not be a bad idea for some of the photoshoots I have made. ;)

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download and extract modpack. (also the mod-script if more exam-actions are desired)
2. Place your preferred model(s) in the main game's "girls" folder.
3. (optional) Place Gdiggers_mod.rpy in "scripts_mods". Place the videos alongside into the main game's "vids" folder.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns or requests, don't feel afraid to check out the discord for quicker responses.
Enjoy!

0.22 version,interesting

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
An interesting approach for modders to this game is to add a bunch of everything while not expanding the gameplay one iota, it’s certainly good +100500 of that, these are events, but there will be expansions of the gameplay or it’s just the author’s wait for the same: Gym (Physical Education class), first-aid post, canteen, art room, swimming room and so on down the list?

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
An interesting approach for modders to this game is to add a bunch of everything while not expanding the gameplay one iota, it’s certainly good +100500 of that, these are events, but there will be expansions of the gameplay or it’s just the author’s wait for the same: Gym (Physical Education class), first-aid post, canteen, art room, swimming room and so on down the list?
If you'd like a run down of the planned future features, I highly recommend the discord. Lots of info there and a fast-replying community.

I can't speak for the other modders, but for myself I just decided to add a bunch of girls when the base game came out to give players more choice on the girls in-class. Then when Ninoss added in the photoshoot and sponsor functionality, I started adding content in those areas so players could explore the new features.

I understand the want for more "gameplay". The game used to be just in-class exams and maybe an out-of-class event if a modder had done one.
At least the photoshoots and sponsors add extra steps to the gameplay loop and gives more purpose to making money in the game.
Ninoss has been only at this for a few months. More features are planned and I think players will really enjoy them.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I was in Discord in addition to being disappointed that nothing will appear in the game for the next year, I didn't see anything else, and there were 100,500 girls' mods, but how to play it when the gameplay is a photo session, which is as unnecessary as possible, as well as sponsorship, to clean the game for the sake of cleaning it.
Without the development of the gameplay, playing it is just as boring as all renpai, so even if 2000 girls add mods, it doesn't make the game more interesting.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I was in Discord in addition to being disappointed that nothing will appear in the game for the next year, I didn't see anything else, and there were 100,500 girls' mods, but how to play it when the gameplay is a photo session, which is as unnecessary as possible, as well as sponsorship, to clean the game for the sake of cleaning it.
Without the development of the gameplay, playing it is just as boring as all renpai, so even if 2000 girls add mods, it doesn't make the game more interesting.
I'm confused with your point..
If things are not implemented yet, they are not implemented yet :unsure:
I mean, you can't expect a solo dev on a part time renpy game to build you League Of Legends in 3 months ><

Do you mean that adding some "themed" scheduled courses/classes would positivly expand the gameplay ?
That kind of update was actually in the Patreon's poll.
How do you see"specialized" classes expanding the gameplay ?

Last edited:
Reactions: stho90 and Kavalor

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.22a IS OUT !

Real sponsor explanations with events
Many QoL/Ui improvements + bug fixes :p
More photoshoots !
Winterization of the game, an extra event too.
New system for modderz ...

Some modifications have benn made to the balace with naturism being upped via photoshoots, check the changelog for a complete view of the update :)

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ninoss, I got a crash during a save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New game with 0.22a, I was able to go through the first evening and the first exam day without any issues, after the second night I can no longer save the game.

EDIT: after reloading a previous save of the same playthrough, I can no longer reproduce the crash.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss, I got a crash during a save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New game with 0.22a, I was able to go through the first evening and the first exam day without any issues, after the second night I can no longer save the game.

EDIT: after reloading a previous save of the same playthrough, I can no longer reproduce the crash.
Knowed issue, can't be fixed.
Reloading the game fixs it ^^

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes