Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss - Thank you for all the coding you've done in the recent updates. Good job! Looking forward to seeing the new dynamics in the game.

It is also really cool, how fast you fixed some of the bugs. I'm just surprised that the few I reported some versions ago are still there. So here are the changes with visual diffs and highlights pointing to the 'why?'. Plus proposal for the webmFinder.get function. It did not change as much as you made it seem. There are still bugs that cause the random.choice useless. Which is one of the arguments why someone tries to recreate your game.
Fixes will be implemented, I just don't understand the mother-daughter ID issue as this ID was never supposed to contain a digit, I could specify it in the HOW_TO_MOD tho-

About the webmFinder, yeah indeed something is wrong ><
I'm gonna check your code, I just need time for my brain to kick-in and fully understand what you're proposing.
Does your solution usually give more "accurate" results or it's just a matter of improved variety when various .webm files have the same score / when nothing is found?
I also seen that you've put a really high negative score to always avoid mother/girl to be displayed instead of the other one. The issue is that sometimes accurate webms don't exists (ex:mother), in the actual game it will just choose the accurate webms from generic girls vids, does you code have the same behavior or it forces any mother webm to be shown even if highly innacurate?
Ah yeah I know that just finding more webms is a part of the solution but tbh it takes so long that I couldn't push any updates for a significant amount of time.

I won't really go into the arguments of why someone is making a for profit remaster of a game that already exists and is in active development as it's blatantly wrong. If it's bc the webmFinder has accuracy bugs, I'm even more confused and don't understand why not just propose a fix like you do... :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes