Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
been following both this and the original one closely for months.

personally the feature i'm most interested in is a path to corruption of the girls, and then some extra gameplay loop after they're corrupted.
Having just run through Examination Day recently, the one advantage that game still has is the Sex Addict feature. But I would definitely say there needs to be something after that, which is where I think stuff like sponsors comes in, along with the idea of them graduating into stuff like assistants.

WTM Academy has an excellent early game, Examination Day has a pretty good mid-game, and neither has any kind of late game.

Reactions: stevejerks

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Two Girls Bug return time to time with random time get this.) (That's Bug my compression or Game?) (Girl 13/20) (Version 0.18b)

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Two Girls Bug return time to time with random time get this.) (That's Bug my compression or Game?) (Girl 13/20) (Version 0.18b)
I'll check that tomorrow, when does the bug happen ? Does it always occur ?
Did you backward/forward just before it ?
Wdym by two girls, are two specific girls bugged ?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I'll check that tomorrow, when does the bug happen ? Does it always occur ?
Did you backward/forward just before it ?
Wdym by two girls, are two specific girls bugged ?
Time to time on Random Day and Random time.
Yeah Backward/Forward used.
Random Two girls and game bugged.
Debug Info Active.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
If you backward forward during for exam events, it will crash. That's a RenPy limitation I can't do much about it. When going backward, you need to select to part you're interacting with, that will set the girl in use. Juste re-going forward without letting RenPy know what it's supposed to be selecting will crash the game.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
If you backward forward during for exam events, it will crash. That's a RenPy limitation I can't do much about it. When going backward, you need to select to part you're interacting with, that will set the girl in use. Juste re-going forward without letting RenPy know what it's supposed to be selecting will crash the game.
Many Thanks

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I'll try to see if I can disable the skip forward at this very moment to avoid a crash.
I checked it on the original, that is, your full version and for some reason this error is not there, it can be seen that I screwed up something in compression, but I don’t know what :(

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I checked it on the original, that is, your full version and for some reason this error is not there, it can be seen that I screwed up something in compression, but I don’t know what :(
Humm, this kind of crash isn't unknown to me, someone already reported it while doing the same actions.
Can't really tell if it's related to the compressed version or not but trying to reproduce it, the game is in fact not letting me skip at this moment.
I guess I've already patched it somehow, don't know why the compressed version don't take it. Maybe you can try not compressing the .rpy files as it's just text but just imgs and vids, maybe it will work ?

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
I just want to report a bug here in the vote calculation.
It did not seem to work correct... I expected 3 "for" and 2 "against" my proposal. (It was "Forced Outerless")

WTM-018b.PNG

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
hey there doesn't seem to be any sound, idk if thats an issue on my side?
That's normal :giggle:
Muted all .webms as levels where all over the place and some had none.
About ambiant music and effects, maybe sometimes but you know : time ^^

Reactions: doomBlade

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
It seems that there is another small bug.
If i select "Start fucking her ass" and the girl rushes out immediately, the message at the end of the session is "NAME left the room horny".

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes