JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
0.352 version is very laggy for me whenever i go back in dialog or when i quick save/quick load. Also in the menu says that version 0.351 is the latest and ping to API is 114 for me. How can I fix it?

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.352 version is very laggy for me whenever i go back in dialog or when i quick save/quick load. Also in the menu says that version 0.351 is the latest and ping to API is 114 for me. How can I fix it?
That's normal, F95 version is 0.351 that's why. Do you have a lot of modded girls loaded ?

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
That's normal, F95 version is 0.351 that's why. Do you have a lot of modded girls loaded ?
I have no mods. 0.351 is the latest and only version (other than 0.352 ofc) I played and everything was fine
EDIT
It starts happening after I talk to Lauren in her office. Also whenever I either load a save pre talking to her or rollback everything is fine again

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
w/e changes/fixes you did we nolonger edit our saves. i tryed Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: i must have done it wrong 'cause the game wouldnt launch untill i changed it back

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I have no mods. 0.351 is the latest and only version (other than 0.352 ofc) I played and everything was fine
EDIT
Second new save is now working fine. Idk what was the problem.
EDIT 2.
It's laggy again after the first day at school.
I'm not able to reproduce.
Starting new save and playing a week. I can save/load without issue, like less than a second loading time. Rollbacks are instant, I don't understand what could be the issue?
Is the first loading time (at the start) very long too?
There is a lot of debug times in the log.txt at the start of the game for troubleshooting, if it's also long at the start maybe checking it might give a lead.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I'm not able to reproduce.
Starting new save and playing a week. I can save/load without issue, like less than a second loading time. Rollbacks are instant, I don't understand what could be the issue?
Is the first loading time (at the start) very long too?
There is a lot of debug times in the log.txt at the start of the game for troubleshooting, if it's also long at the start maybe checking it might give a lead.
its laggy for me aswell and its clean (no mods) and how to get favor points im week 2 and still have 10

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
w/e changes/fixes you did we nolonger edit our saves. i tryed Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: i must have done it wrong 'cause the game wouldnt launch untill i changed it back
That's a new security feature of Renpy 8 to prevent python code injections throught unknown save files.
I don't undestand the lag issue tho-
Some ppl on my Discord are saying the 0.352 is actually faster :oops:

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
That's a new security feature of Renpy 8 to prevent python code injections throught unknown save files.
I don't undestand the lag issue tho-
Some ppl on my Discord are saying the 0.352 is actually faster :oops:
It also starts lagging whenever I talk to anyone during the PTA meeting. Doesnt matter if I want to progress or just talk to one of the moms.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
It also starts lagging whenever I talk to anyone during the PTA meeting. Doesnt matter if I want to progress or just talk to one of the moms.
OH OK, indeed it fucking lags, I think I know why.
it's probably staking screenshot in the save or cache or something that it should not. I'll see what have changed in Renpy 8 causing this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennyWild

bitter69

Aug 7, 2022
(GoFile)

I'm already a bit bored with vanilla outfits, so I put together the Clothes Pack for girls, which adds about 100 new items, including gorgeous lingerie from Maison Close.
This is a Base version of the mod that does not affect scripts, so it should be safe to install on any more or less recent version of the game.
There are also plans for an Extended version, which will add more types of clothes, but will affect certain scripts.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
JennyWild GamerDaddy
Ok I've re-uploaded a new 0.352 version if you can test it for performance issues.
The laggy saves are sadly doomed and can't be used.
on a fresh install 0.352 dont launch no error no nothing when overwriting there is a eorror report
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
Exception: C:\Users\James\Desktop\My Games\WTM\game/scripts/INIloaderz/INIhelper_ren.py and C:\Users\James\Desktop\My Games\WTM\game/scripts/INIloaderz/INIhelper.rpy conflict, and can't exist in the same game. View attachment traceback.txt

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
on a fresh install 0.352 dont launch no error no nothing when overwriting there is a eorror report
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
Exception: C:\Users\James\Desktop\My Games\WTM\game/scripts/INIloaderz/INIhelper_ren.py and C:\Users\James\Desktop\My Games\WTM\game/scripts/INIloaderz/INIhelper.rpy conflict, and can't exist in the same game. View attachment 3838142
Delete the entire scripts folder and replace by the new one, I've taken the occasion to use the new feature that allows native Python files but that will make duplicates.

boyin

May 9, 2023
A small patch, a few random girls are marked virgins, with slightly different dialogue and more squeamish

How to use:

(a) unzip WTM352v.zip in the game directory (the one with the executable file), replacing any files if needed
(b) unzip WTM352patch.zip to get WTM-352.patch, go to the game folder and do

patch -u -p1 --binary < ~/Downloads/WTM-352.patch

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
(GoFile)

I'm already a bit bored with vanilla outfits, so I put together the Clothes Pack for girls, which adds about 100 new items, including gorgeous lingerie from Maison Close.
This is a Base version of the mod that does not affect scripts, so it should be safe to install on any more or less recent version of the game.
There are also plans for an Extended version, which will add more types of clothes, but will affect certain scripts.
The gofile download seems to be broken, keep getting a 502 bad gateway error when I try to download it

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes