Sep 17, 2023
Hey man i'll gladly look at your issues. Send me a DM and we can exchange Discord information, i think that'll be easiest
To be honest, I don't have any Discord info to share, never used it. I'm pretty anti-social now, I can try and set it up.

I've been down with a small computer issue recently. It's fixed now, but it sucked not having my regular computer to use. I'm still trying to get an array to work. I'll bang my head on that for a little while, see what happens.

Sep 17, 2023
I'm curious, what happens if you steal a girl's 'none' panties and she tries to go to an exam with no panties and no 'none' panties? Does the game crash? Does she even have a groin area? Scary if true...

How does fear affect moms outside of the mod? I know it makes it easier to get into their house for calling students, but I don't know how it affects her for voting on PTA, if at all. Does she want to vote on your ideas, to not piss you off further, or votes against you because she's pissed?
I don't see fear in the PTA scripts, or at least, it wasn't in the ones that have the voting that I found. I may be wrong, but I think it's just personal interactions. Which was why I decided to use it.
As to the 'none' panty, I didn't test it to see what it did. I just didn't like seeing it, and sought to eliminate it. It might cause a big problem, it might not. At least, not now. Who knows, maybe in some future version, it does cause a serious problem. For me, it's not something I intend, so it must be addressed. I'd also like it to only give you one pair per successful attempt.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I don't see fear in the PTA scripts, or at least, it wasn't in the ones that have the voting that I found. I may be wrong, but I think it's just personal interactions. Which was why I decided to use it.
As to the 'none' panty, I didn't test it to see what it did. I just didn't like seeing it, and sought to eliminate it. It might cause a big problem, it might not. At least, not now. Who knows, maybe in some future version, it does cause a serious problem. For me, it's not something I intend, so it must be addressed. I'd also like it to only give you one pair per successful attempt.
Cool, thanks for checking. I feel like forcing the moms to be more corrupt through paying for their daughters rulebreaks is even better than I thought, if boosting Fear doesn’t have that much of a downside.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.323 IS OUT!

I took some time to address the second in-game vote! 32 new photoshoots! (~2.500 files)
Most of the girls should now be usable with sponsor's gameplay. Will also serve for other purposes in upcoming features
Also re-worked how things are loaded by the game for scalability playing with mods.

A new vote is available in game too, give me your opinion :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
0.323 IS OUT!

I took some time to address the second in-game vote! 32 new photoshoots! (~2.500 files)
Most of the girls should now be usable with sponsor's gameplay. Will also serve for other purposes in upcoming features
Also re-worked how things are loaded by the game for scalability playing with mods.

A new vote is available in game too, give me your opinion :cool:

when are ya gonna update the thread its still 318

Sep 17, 2023
Okay, I'm back... sadly, I can't get the raid to work with the girl's inventory. It always takes roughly half of their panties with each success. So I've rebuilt it using the random-panty script for the time being. The ownership of the random panties from the girl's room will show in the stash with her name on it, it just doesn't affect her actual inventory.

Edit: I also put up a new version of the Info Mod, the button is smaller, placed on the top row 3/4's of the way across. The girl's info screen was also changed to display the stats on three lines, instead of the two it was previously.
2nd Edit: The maximum number I've managed to get without getting caught is 5, two is quite possible, though I get caught more often if I try for one pair from each than two pairs from one. Just so you know...

Last edited:
Reactions: WarblGarbl

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the update. I haven't played it yet but I'm hoping at some point you'll be able to fix the ability to repeatedly visit the same student's house in one day. Doing this makes the progression trivial, as even when the girl "runs off to the bathroom" ending the interaction, you can just call her mother back up and head straight back to that house. The student will then be back in her room, *more willing to accept your actions* and still in whatever undressed state you left her in.

So, for example, if on Day 1 you go to a student's house, remove her shirt and jeans and then scare her off to the bathroom, you can just call her mom again to immediately return, where the student will now only be wearing bra and panties. Remove these, get chased off again, and return with a phone call for a third visit (within the same day) and now she's nude, and since you've been pushing her boundaries with the last two visits, the student will be much more likely to accept whatever actions you take. Then when you see her at school on Day 2 she's usually nude, DTF, and begging for it.

I think the easiest solution would be to disallow revisiting the same student within the same day unless the student or mother have already passed some checks and/or been corrupted fully. Maybe even limit home visits to week 2 or week 3 to slow down progression a bit. Maybe it could be a PTA rule you have to unlock.

It's pretty trivially easy to go through this loop and sort of break/ruin the feeling of progression and corruption with the students. You can do all of this before you even go to the first PTA meeting or unlock any of the PTA rules. This is possible Day 1.

This is my only complaint about your game, other than that I'm really enjoying it. I don't think this will be too hard for you to fix or address, and maybe you already have a plan in place (or perhaps you just weren't aware how easy this is to cheese, haha). I know it's still pretty early in your game's development so I'm sure you'll get this issue sorted out in due time. Thanks again for the regular updates!

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for the update. I haven't played it yet but I'm hoping at some point you'll be able to fix the ability to repeatedly visit the same student's house in one day. Doing this makes the progression trivial, as even when the girl "runs off to the bathroom" ending the interaction, you can just call her mother back up and head straight back to that house. The student will then be back in her room, *more willing to accept your actions* and still in whatever undressed state you left her in.

So, for example, if on Day 1 you go to a student's house, remove her shirt and jeans and then scare her off to the bathroom, you can just call her mom again to immediately return, where the student will now only be wearing bra and panties. Remove these, get chased off again, and return with a phone call for a third visit (within the same day) and now she's nude, and since you've been pushing her boundaries with the last two visits, the student will be much more likely to accept whatever actions you take. Then when you see her at school on Day 2 she's usually nude, DTF, and begging for it.

I think the easiest solution would be to disallow revisiting the same student within the same day unless the student or mother have already passed some checks and/or been corrupted fully. Maybe even limit home visits to week 2 or week 3 to slow down progression a bit. Maybe it could be a PTA rule you have to unlock.

It's pretty trivially easy to go through this loop and sort of break/ruin the feeling of progression and corruption with the students. You can do all of this before you even go to the first PTA meeting or unlock any of the PTA rules. This is possible Day 1.

This is my only complaint about your game, other than that I'm really enjoying it. I don't think this will be too hard for you to fix or address, and maybe you already have a plan in place (or perhaps you just weren't aware how easy this is to cheese, haha). I know it's still pretty early in your game's development so I'm sure you'll get this issue sorted out in due time. Thanks again for the regular updates!
Oof I did not knew there was a loophole there. Will be fixed for next update :cool:
1707691287409.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: aifman7

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WTMAcademy-0.323
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I dont understand what the photostuff and the marketing/sponsorship stuff has to do with this game, i find it boring and tedious

wouldnt this game be much better if there was more attention to the core?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Hi, Could someone help me? the game closes after triying to go to settings. Im running the bibigirls mod and sausage.
Have you replaced lb_home.rpy or sc_home.rpy? It calls for 'settings_menu' instead of 'lb_settings'

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes