Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
1720975444753.png Click here, then Prepare a photoshoot, needs to be 10am +
Next update I'll make the button greyed out instead of not being shown, would be easier to know where you do the photoshoots.

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I just started the game and I don't understand how to accumulate Learning Points. I get a message that the in-game tutorial needs reworked. I tried 3 days and get 0 Learning Points. Searching "Learning Points," "LP" and "Tutorial" had no value for me. Can someone give me a quick primer on the mechanics?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
jukeboxxx
I've tried updatading a bunch of crap, game might be broken bc of it but those should work:
Can you tell me if that's the case?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
WTM Academy [v0.351] [Ninoss] - Compressed

Win/Linux [892 MB]
- - - -

Mac [859 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i_zaat

May 22, 2024
I haven't played this in a while and now i'm a bit confused since the stat system was apparently changed. Previously we wanted the girls to stay in the school as long as possible, but now the MC acts disappointed when the "Learning Points" don't increase.

My question is why would i want them to get learning points? Won't they simply graduate and leave if they get enough? Why would i want that?

Reactions: Forgeshield
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, I did a photoshoot with one of the girls, but I don't see the photos neither in the girl's page (photos taken = 0/35) nor in the sponsor page requesting some pictures of the students. Also, they did a couple of assignments with the sponsors, but then again the pictures they took are still locked in the girl's page.

I currently only play with the vanilla girls, no mods.

Sep 17, 2023
none of my action mods work, I get crashes trying any of them. don't know if the panty raid or brothel work, I doubt it, but I haven't tested them. the info mod also doesn't work. I think the girls work, but I haven't played enough to test how they work. So don't use any of my other mods, I have no idea when I'll be able to look at them to see how to fix them.

Sep 17, 2023
Okay, I did a photoshoot with one of the girls, but I don't see the photos neither in the girl's page (photos taken = 0/35) nor in the sponsor page requesting some pictures of the students. Also, they did a couple of assignments with the sponsors, but then again the pictures they took are still locked in the girl's page.

I currently only play with the vanilla girls, no mods.
there is a camera icon on the right side of the screen, you have to click that before clicking any of the options to move to the next image.

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
:FacePalm: Sigh! Start a new game, i was progressing so well.

"Whistling" This is the way I start a new start a new start a new, This is the way i delete my saves delete my saves delete my saves.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
What are the requirement for nympho trait? I'm using unmodded version seems like caprice can't/didn't get the nympho event even tho her corruption is max.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes