Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Music Mod [vS2-C1-Exx_AudioCheat-v1.0a] [KoGa3]

bernie29

Jul 5, 2022
Short note about stopping the Mod:
For me there is no need anymore at least for the WT or cheat part. The game has since S2 already some hints added anyway. Also have to admit I somehow lost the interest to continue here (yes, mostly because of the devs "funny" posts for some time).

I probably will still check it if/when there's a new game update. And maybe I continue the port and some basic Mod functions in it. But even not sure about that either. Therefore (at least for now) the abandoned Mod tag.
If you don't come back, thank you for your work and this mod. I hope you gonna continu but if not I'm still gonna see you on other game :)

Shawnchapp

Engaged Member
Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Media player playlist...or youtube in the background?
Ew no thanks. i'm not a music composer i suck at picking music... Guess i'll just add this to the pile of forgotten games until someone else picks up the mod or koga decides he wants to do it again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I havn't had time so far to check the new update. But as said before I'm not really interested anymore for a "full" Mod update. But I will try to continue the port. And since I need for that my "basic Mod" with the usual game enhancements I most likely will post that Mod download, too. Probably with the music player. Not so sure about the cheats, maybe I reduce it to also "basic options".

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Info:
I havn't had time so far to check the new update. But as said before I'm not really interested anymore for a "full" Mod update. But I will try to continue the port. And since I need for that my "basic Mod" with the usual game enhancements I most likely will post that Mod download, too. Probably with the music player. Not so sure about the cheats, maybe I reduce it to also "basic options".
When you say "basic mod" does that include the WT? coz the game is that much better with it.
Cheers and appriciate your hard work. :)

Reactions: Antuuthu

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
When you say "basic mod" does that include the WT? coz the game is that much better with it.
No, the WT would NOT be included anymore. But the game has it's own hints in the main choices for some time now anyway, imo no need to make a "redundant" one. I was already thinking to remove it for quite some time actually.

I'm trying to make a "universal" basic Mod now as a base for my Android port, independend from the game releases (oc if there are no big changes in it). Therefore I'll remove the things I would have to maintain for every game release again like the WT.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Thank you KoGa3 for all your hard work in bringing the mod to us for this game. I think though without the cheats and walk through as an option, (even though I rarely use the cheats) I will no longer be updating this game. The audio has never been important to me as I never have sound switched on anyway.

Never the less, I do appreciate the work you've put in, so thanks again!

Shawnchapp

Engaged Member
Modder
Feb 13, 2018

for this game the WT really is pick any option thats flirting or sexual i honestly can;t remember the last time i seen a real choice in this game beside "yes (open route)"

Reactions: Devilrv

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
for this game the WT really is pick any option thats flirting or sexual i honestly can;t remember the last time i seen a real choice in this game beside "yes (open route)"
What about a cheat mod? I only play these games for their stories, not to work or guess etc if you understand me. A cheat mod just lets me bypass the rubbish and menial grind in games. WT I really don't need such a thing for this game, but there are other games that really do need a WT that don't have them.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a first attempt of the new Mod. As said it has now the enhanced game settings, cheat options for the game variables, renaming and the music player. NOT included anymore are the choice hints/walkthrough!
The Mod should be hopefully compatible to upcoming game releases, too (except there are bigger changes in the UI).

Edit: removed the links, they are now on the main page

WVM_01.jpg WVM_02.jpg WVM_03.jpg WVM_04.jpg

Last edited:

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Made a first attempt of the new Mod. As said it has now the enhanced game settings, cheat options for the game variables, renaming and the music player. NOT included anymore are the choice hints/walkthrough!
The Mod should be hopefully compatible to upcoming game releases, too (except there are bigger changes in the UI).

Download link Mod vS2-C1-Exx-v1.0_AudioCheat (~65MB):
(with cheating, renaming and music player)
-

Android port game compressed with
integrated Mod S2-C1-Exx-v1.0_AudioCheat (~x.xGB)
Workupload - Mediafire
(in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 4091385 View attachment 4091386 View attachment 4091387 View attachment 4091388
Will this mod allow us to keep playing previously walkthrough modded game or do we need to start from the beginning to get past the point where the walkthrough mod ends?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Will this mod allow us to keep playing previously walkthrough modded game or do we need to start from the beginning to get past the point where the walkthrough mod ends?
They actually should, mine worked. Only thing I've noticed is that they skip a bit back, it's not exactly at the same game point.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Too bad the walkthrough is no longer available :cry:, it's something I like to have in games and my main reason for adding this mod. I hope it will be available again in the future.

Reactions: K2ill1