VN Ren'Py Onhold WVM Confusing.

HarryFawk

Mar 9, 2020
Hello! Friends, how have you been? It's been a while since I came here, thanks to you I managed to find what I wanted and I'm extremely grateful. But now I have a general question that I would like to discuss with you. I started WVM again recently, I've been playing for a few days thanks to my lack of time and I came across some things that I think are holes in the script. One of them is: First Penny works at a hamburger restaurant, the one where Bailey and Rainn live. After that, where you update from day "10" to "31" is where things get really confusing for me. Now Penny works at Granny's restaurant, plus at some point the MC talks about an incident at school that happened last Friday that generates new rules, along with this new characters appear that weren't even mentioned before, like Bea and 4th . That said, I'd like your opinion on this. Is there any point where the insertion of these characters is explained? Is it like this? Well, with that, I would like to thank you again and hope to generate a friendly discussion in a calm environment.