• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Yeh I get that and what I'm saying is that I installed the update (like I always do) and... nadda. That's it for this version after the same scene as last time. So unless this is the much ballyhooed season 1 rework then I didn't get squat. So I reiterate, update only doesn't seem to be working, at least for me.

(Cripes after all the times I had to correct my spelling on this post even I'm beginning to question my competence!)
I don't know what to tell you. This update goes through Rach and MC telling everyone about the preg, and ends on the yacht. I anyways download the full update and delete the old one once I'm sure the new is working correctly. Maybe your old version or the save your using got corrupted. Try using an older save. If not, download the full game.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know what to tell you. This update goes through Rach and MC telling everyone about the preg, and ends on the yacht. I anyways download the full update and delete the old one once I'm sure the new is working correctly. Maybe your old version or the save your using got corrupted. Try using an older save. If not, download the full game.
Meh, must be something on my end. Mine still ended on Rachel telling the MC. I'm doing a fresh dl anyway. So it's not like I'm stressing just wanted to put my experience out there incase.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
where should i find season 1???
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Like BlueBasil said. season 1 is the first 9 days of the game. BD is redoing the first 9 days and stretching it into 31 days. Everything from day 32 on is on the new timeline. That is why it is refereed to as "season 2". It helps to explain the "oddities" you will find like day numbers, places and people that you seem to know but never met in the original "season 1". The redo will add those things and people. Most things still make sense other than the occasional oddity. FYI; the first 9 days were never listed as season 1.

Reactions: BlueBasil

Fokin God

Mar 16, 2020

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Braindrop So protip from a dad who did a ton of research when my wife became pregnant cause I really wanted to be a good dad(spoilers it worked and my kid is fucking awesome, I have not had to punish her for a good 3 years now), and I get the sense you want the mc to be like me as a parent. So, at 5 months pregnant he should start reading to rachael's belly. Genetics only provides a potential iq, to reach their potential it has to be encouraged by the parent and reading to your kid is the best way to do so. Particularly more adult fare because, it is not only good for their intellect but it will help increase their vocabulary.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
One of my favorite games. Just FYI the last update S2-C1-Ep11-B1 is mostly about telling the news to everyone about Rachael. So other than a sexy time with J&S maybe wait until next update. I liked the update, this is just a heads up for those that care about download limits/time, or generally just like to moan about the game. Thanks for the update. Peace.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
One of my favorite games. Just FYI the last update S2-C1-Ep11-B1 is mostly about telling the news to everyone about Rachael. So other than a sexy time with J&S maybe wait until next update. I liked the update, this is just a heads up for those that care about download limits/time, or generally just like to moan about the game. Thanks for the update. Peace.
It is the oft requested escalation of the interactions between "J&S" so that could be worth it for some. No, not the full thing but a bit more.

Inartie

Jun 30, 2023
Naamloos.jpg

Get a lot of this. Every time if you must make a choice in the game. If i click ignore the choice is made for me. Someone else who have this?

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes