Mod Ren'Py WVM Gallery Mod[S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 2][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks Scrappy WVM v0.7.5 has been released
I don't remember any new scenes after Zoe. If there was then it was only 1 maybe 2 and not really enough to make an update. Scrappy's 7.4.2 works fine in 7.5.

Only thing I would like to see in the next update would be hiding the scenes until you pass that point in the story. Maybe even put place holders for future scenes so you can't even count how many scene are in the update.

badsquirrel

Aug 26, 2019
Great work on the mod. This was a much needed addition to the game. I do have a problem with the latest update though. I'm getting a bunch of errors:

PARSING THE SCRIPT FAILED.
Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/1gallery_rep.rpy", line 61: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    modal True
    ^

File "game/1gallery_rep.rpy", line 107: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    modal True
    ^

File "game/1gallery_rep.rpy", line 157: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    modal True
    ^

File "game/1gallery_rep.rpy", line 207: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    modal True
    ^

File "game/1gallery_rep.rpy", line 258: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    modal True
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Jun 19 12:38:33 2020
Can anyone help with the above lines? Please and Thanks.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game usually gets updated fairly regularly, but it seems to have been a while (maybe my internal clock is off lol). Not saying I'm worried..just checking in on it, to see where it's at. It's slowly climbed to my top list. :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
This game usually gets updated fairly regularly, but it seems to have been a while (maybe my internal clock is off lol). Not saying I'm worried..just checking in on it, to see where it's at. It's slowly climbed to my top list. :)
In case you didn't notice, this is the gallery mod thread, not the actual game thread.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

rko2685

May 11, 2019
Help adding mod to android? Have no idea what to do put it. Tried pasted in game folder didnt work

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote