RPGM Abandoned WW: Midforest [v0.2.4a] [Tit Dang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Junkey

Feb 15, 2018

Hey folks!

September was full of work. While I was working on the version that should end the camp part, I got a chance to create something new and cool. I want to announce Luna in the tavern episode. This is a separate episode about Luna in the form of a web visual novel about a drunk game.

You may say “Hey, TitDang, you release updates about Windranger so rarely. Why do you even make the second episode?” Ye, I know, I know. The truth is I make the second episode not alone; I got a chance to work with a great web designer, so he takes some part of work. Moreover, we finished work on the engine by 90%, the text for the first version is written and translated by 95%, and we got half of the graphic pieces as the engine is using html5, so the game runs very smooth, fast and right in the browser. It launches by any platform, including mobiles. The game is loading step by step, so you don’t need to preload a web canvas as it happens with web games. Considering all of it I decided to make this new episode about Luna. I will release this update by update, and soon I will tell you more about the game itself and show more of art.

Meanwhile, WW: Midforest Episode keeps going out at the same pace.

andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
You can the last 0.2.4a version, where I fixed several bugs including a bug with ogre scene.
good dev. im hoping that u will add drow ranger in the game or some more monsters and mobs related scenes

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018

Hey folks!

September was full of work. While I was working on the version that should end the camp part, I got a chance to create something new and cool. I want to announce Luna in the tavern episode. This is a separate episode about Luna in the form of a web visual novel about a drunk game.

You may say “Hey, TitDang, you release updates about Windranger so rarely. Why do you even make the second episode?” Ye, I know, I know. The truth is I make the second episode not alone; I got a chance to work with a great web designer, so he takes some part of work. Moreover, we finished work on the engine by 90%, the text for the first version is written and translated by 95%, and we got half of the graphic pieces as the engine is using html5, so the game runs very smooth, fast and right in the browser. It launches by any platform, including mobiles. The game is loading step by step, so you don’t need to preload a web canvas as it happens with web games. Considering all of it I decided to make this new episode about Luna. I will release this update by update, and soon I will tell you more about the game itself and show more of art.

Meanwhile, WW: Midforest Episode keeps going out at the same pace.
You are doing great work, don't care if it takes time, do it with your heart and release not two, but three great games ;)

Reactions: arenas8 and TitDang

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Patreon fckd me up and i cant use it. Creators should blame this stupid ass platform cuz they are missin on some people willing to pay. Mkay, gonna wait for a month
No toxic, love the game, very excited

Reactions: Kira999
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes