RPGM Abandoned WW: Midforest [v0.2.4a] [Tit Dang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
I really liked the blurred images preview in the gallery, it was enough that i could make out none of the scenes fit my taste so no time wasted, wish more games dd this, good for those games that say they have certain content but its only one scene and therefore not worth the grind.

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Well, this is public release and v0.2 release at once! You can check it on the same . Btw I made offline versions: , , and (contain all public content) It would be nice to see a separate thread for Luna.

(2).png

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Hey, Garik73.
I would be happy to make a new game in a month! But for now, all I could make in a month is the first update with five new scenes. And speaking honestly, I’m very proud of it. You can learn about planned content and its amount in my month result posts and in a roadmap. Btw game development is pretty complicated - we added minor improvements, bug and text fixes in this month. We’ve spent a lot of time making offline versions, and we spend time for bug tracking, so we have only a few bugs and smooth gameplay. In time all content (except secret scenes) will become publicly available. And I hope you will not be disappointed by the pace of updates.

Garik73

May 28, 2018
Я понимаю,что разработка сложна,скажи это работягам с завода,парни сложно делать игры за косарь бачинских в месяц,ладно на этот раз я тебе поверю,посмотрим что будет в v0.3,но на данный момент ты нас работяг наебал на 10 баксов.И комон посмотри игры за 1000 баксов на патреоне какие есть и свою браузерку.Без обид

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
need "on hold" tag

"""
TitDang said:

Windranger's Wanderings as a separate game is "abandoned". I changed too much in the next game to continue the original WW in the same way. So if you mean WW: Midforest Episode - it's correct to say it's "on hold" now. I would really want to finish that story. I got several options to do it. But not all at once.
"""

Reactions: Kira999

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
need "on hold" tag

"""
TitDang said:

Windranger's Wanderings as a separate game is "abandoned". I changed too much in the next game to continue the original WW in the same way. So if you mean WW: Midforest Episode - it's correct to say it's "on hold" now. I would really want to finish that story. I got several options to do it. But not all at once.
"""
F

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So I'm guessing this beautiful game is done for... It's already got the onhold tag and soon it'll abandoned. F
Well, nothing to be surprised about, don't be surprised when he drops the next one either. With his first game he have already shown his way of handling development and now he is only proving further that he have no intention of going beyond v0.3 in his games.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Well, nothing to be surprised about, don't be surprised when he drops the next one either. With his first game he have already shown his way of handling development and now he is only proving further that he have no intention of going beyond v0.3 in his games.
:(:cry::cry:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes