RPGM Abandoned WW: Midforest [v0.2.4a] [Tit Dang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

callmemay

Jan 31, 2019
nopes... Don't like Lyralei's look in this one. I really hope the dev keeps the current character model and looks if he's going to make a remake. Which I think is unnecessary as the game is already good just need the dev to start giving updates.
Edit: Or maybe I don't like the pic is because it's not colored. I mean she looks different that's all.
exactly

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
Any news about this good game or where i can check it :D ?
Oh i found it lol... He said that an update can be in summer 2021.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Any news about this good game or where i can check it :D ?
Oh i found it lol... He said that an update can be in summer 2021.
Not really an update but a complete rework, considering that in his other game he puts basic features like saves and skip button (essential for the format he've chosen) i wouldn't have much hope... but i might be wrong so who knows.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
this look simple game but memory leak? i mean other game i can tab to browser fast but when play this, it is slow....hope the rework have better management

Ark25

Apr 6, 2021
Can anyone upload a Mac version again? Links posted here seem to have expired and on TitDang's webpage, it's only Windows that's supported.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Hey TitDang , any update about this game? Since it's marked Onhold and not Abandoned, I assume you guys are working on it?? I know Luna in the tavern is going good, but an update for WWM would be awesome.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Yes, we work on it. There are some news on our patreon.
Just checked it out and I really like the idea of using character cards for battle. Since that post was from way back in May 2022, I'm just hoping that you guys were able to put more work into this project.
PS: I'm really glad that you guys are working through the hardships. All the best.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes