RPGM Abandoned WW: Midforest [v0.2.4a] [Tit Dang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
So the original concept was completely scrapped then?
Are these games going to be episodic and more story driven or are they still going to keep the RPG aspects of the original idea?
Not completely scrapped, but reworked. Yes, it will be episodic and more story driven.

WR's boobs are not that god damn big
Boobs were updated not so long ago!

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Oh, it's back on track.
Great news, for now.
Glad to see it again and I sincerely hope, that this time it won't be abandoned, because really... First game was amazing.
Edit.
It was a very nice touch with kissing. I might overthink a bit and drown in my own fantasies, but that scene tells a lot about bonding between those two characters.
Cute and kinky.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
so is this related to the previous game in some way? is it different from the last game or is it a completely reworked one

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Don't even looks like RPGM. Love it when a dev deviates from the norm like this, it shows effort and talent.

Great art, great narrative style, very nice work. Congrats.

Reactions: TitDang

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
does anyone know the current status of the game the last update i saw was on 5th October is Tit Dang on hiatus or is the game abandoned?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone know the current status of the game the last update i saw was on 5th October is Tit Dang on hiatus or is the game abandoned?
You can check his patreon, there isn't much.

He is reaaaaaaaaly slow, his last game got like 1 update and a bugfix in half a yeah if i remember well (before it was abandoned).

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
New version out gamers. now i really feel happy that titdang didn't abandon the project huge props to titdang for going through with the game

Miyka

May 28, 2017
Download:

Change-Log
:

v0.2.1 release
Thanks for waiting, folks. It took much more time than I thought. I'll try to make updates faster.
Main features in this version:

- I replaced animations by static sprites. Main reason is unstable work of the game. In the future I'll add more emotions.

- Pretty big amount of text and new art. There are 2 quests and several scenes.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes