RPGM Abandoned WW: Midforest [v0.2.4a] [Tit Dang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Alfar

May 8, 2017
Just a couple of notes for those who get stuck.

Jared's son can be found in a cave prior to visiting the village. You may be able to return to him when the quest comes up but I did it before reaching the camp the first time.

Currently the secret shop quest bugs the game and freezes on one of the last pictures of the gargoyle scene as others have mentioned. I don't think there is any content that requires that to be completed so do it last.

To see the new content go to the far right of the map in the camp you should go to a logging camp and speak to Bersi and deal with some ogres. From what I tested your choices don't matter in your first or second encounters with the Ogre but your decision in the third interaction does matter if you want to see the scenes.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Just a couple of notes for those who get stuck.

Jared's son can be found in a cave prior to visiting the village. You may be able to return to him when the quest comes up but I did it before reaching the camp the first time.

Currently the secret shop quest bugs the game and freezes on one of the last pictures of the gargoyle scene as others have mentioned. I don't think there is any content that requires that to be completed so do it last.

To see the new content go to the far right of the map in the camp you should go to a logging camp and speak to Bersi and deal with some ogres. From what I tested your choices don't matter in your first or second encounters with the Ogre but your decision in the third interaction does matter if you want to see the scenes.
so you can find jared's son right before the village right so is it before the rope trap where luna was caught?
Edit: yeah the cave is before the luna trap but you cant go back once you have entered the village

Elf_69

Oct 26, 2017
IN BRIEF ABOUT THIS PATCH
a lot of bugs, more than half of the quests do not complete. We are waiting for version "a"

gamcore

Aug 29, 2018
It's just me or somebody else have these errors when launching the game from www folder?

Firefox:
TypeError
this.imagePreloads[folder] is undefined

Chrome:
TypeError
Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

no_deedee_no

Sep 28, 2018
Hard bug encountered... Dude around that time when gargoyle cums (pun intended) and fucks our bitches... the screen lingers on and stays on. The game was running in the back (i could hear the footsteps sound when i moved) but it did not help. Tried to go for another run... still no luck. Help fix!

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Hard bug encountered... Dude around that time when gargoyle cums (pun intended) and fucks our bitches... the screen lingers on and stays on. The game was running in the back (i could hear the footsteps sound when i moved) but it did not help. Tried to go for another run... still no luck. Help fix!
it's gonna be fixed in 0.2.2a so you have to wait for that

Reactions: no_deedee_no
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes