l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Wooo version 0.16b is now out!!! I almost died coding it, it's been a month of absolutely nonstop work. Next up to implement: pregnancy! That was set as the next most important priority in the latest Subscriber poll on SubscribeStar.

Added some new cheats to the cheat menu as well today, so you can now increase sex skills and identity via the cheat menu:
CleanShot 2022-09-12 at 21.44.27@2x.png

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Wooo version 0.16b is now out!!! I almost died coding it, it's been a month of absolutely nonstop work. Next up to implement: pregnancy! That was set as the next most important priority in the latest Subscriber poll on SubscribeStar.

Added some new cheats to the cheat menu as well today, so you can now increase sex skills and identity via the cheat menu:
View attachment 2039703
Yay! Pregnancy, my favorite

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
FYI there is a bug in the current version where the images stop displaying after a while. Chrome related, you can just save and refresh the page and it will go away. I’ll work on fixing it tomorrow

camdaddy1488

Feb 2, 2019
So I don't know if it's a bug or what, but have not been able to win Dredd's Blackjack game a single time since downloading 16b update. The reason I think it may be a bug is I tried loading a save and replaying the day again after losing and the cards and dice rolls are all exactly the same as they were on the previous attempt. For example, if I roll a 7 on the chance dice, quit, load, and replay I will roll a 7 again. Tested several times across different saves with the same results every time. Same goes for cards, the card sequence plays out exactly the same every single time. Also seems to apply to the days events as well. They play out exactly the same with no randomization or re-roll upon loading and replaying a day.

littlemyworld

Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for your game! I really like it, but I prefer to play as a male more. Since we can only choose only one character from many to play as MC, I think it's a bit of a waste not using the other character's materials (I know you can change the MC in the mall.). Will you consider putting other none choosing characters into the game as NPC (In the bar or mall?), so we can have more content/encounter with what we already have?

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
ok im struggling to understand the gameloop of this

So most of the content in this game is when your a girl so are you supposed to just keep grinding out till you can buy an x change permenant?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
l1lym
[Intervention] Blocked attempt to create a WebMediaPlayer as there are too many WebMediaPlayers already in existence. See crbug.com/1144736#c27
Thanks for reporting this, I’m working on resolving this bug. For now you can save & reload page to make it go away.

STARKKKKKK

Nov 8, 2021

View attachment 2039703
how to use cheats ?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Here is a hotfix that can potentially fix the "videos / audio stop working after a while" issue. Basically it is a chrome limit on the number of active audio/video elements, in this hotfix I am cleaning out ones not being used.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dcontrol

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Still having blank videos after using the hotfix. Not sure what's causing it.
If you press F12, are you seeing any of the following Chrome errors? [Intervention] Blocked attempt to create a WebMediaPlayer as there are too many WebMediaPlayers already in existence. See crbug.com/1144736#c27

Can you check if this newly attached hotfix still does it?
So I don't know if it's a bug or what, but have not been able to win Dredd's Blackjack game a single time since downloading 16b update. The reason I think it may be a bug is I tried loading a save and replaying the day again after losing and the cards and dice rolls are all exactly the same as they were on the previous attempt. For example, if I roll a 7 on the chance dice, quit, load, and replay I will roll a 7 again. Tested several times across different saves with the same results every time. Same goes for cards, the card sequence plays out exactly the same every single time. Also seems to apply to the days events as well. They play out exactly the same with no randomization or re-roll upon loading and replaying a day.
Nice catch - the new Harlowe engine maintains a random "seed" that stays the same between saves. I'm adding some code now to use the current timestamp (including milliseconds) in the seed when you load, so it should always feel more truly random.

Edit: updated hotfix *again* - think I got it this time.

Last edited:

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
I get this error when trying to "work something out". New Game, online version. masculinity minigames disabled.
mostly with that character and the asian one that is not Rae.

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I get this error when trying to "work something out". New Game, online version. masculinity minigames disabled.

edit: it stop doing it now
Ah, I know what that is. Thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: TheSinner

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
What’s the purpose of the media torrent on the TFgamesite page? Does it have different media than the update? I updated this morning and was about to grab the hot fix

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes