cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
You have two choices.

You can edit or mod the passage that blocks using set.

Or you can use put instead of set.

(set:$var to "something") translates to (put:"something"into $var)

Reactions: Squall99
Nov 15, 2021
I got caught and just reloaded an old save, I assumed you have to build the relationship stats back to where they were before you get caught, I just couldn't be bothered to actually do that!
I've got no saves before that. I'll be doing a new run eventually but it'll be a bit annoying if it's a one chance and gone thing.

Reactions: XxxADOxxX
Nov 15, 2021
Nope, its over. You cant even do stuff like helping him with work. He can only f you if you bring some guy home
That's too harsh. I quite like that stats and relationships can be hard to recover but rng locking me out of content on a run is meh.

Oct 26, 2017
At some point will there have been virgin content? I mean, I'm referring mainly to the dialogues, because it's strange that the protagonist doesn't say anything like that in his first time as a woman.
Or at least some mod that adds dialogue?

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
I think I read somewhere that, if you cold-call too much in a row, it triggers an event.
Is it true or am I imagining things ?

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
I think I read somewhere that, if you cold-call too much in a row, it triggers an event.
Is it true or am I imagining things ?
It does, but that's not the reason why it happens.
If you cold call without attempting to make a normal sale, the day counts as a "failed sale."
What happens is, if you have a run of 5 failed sales in a row (which obviously includes days spent cold calling), you either get docked some commission percentage, or work as a secretary (and "buy off" the commission penalty with 75 points).

Jan 22, 2022
Nope, its over. You cant even do stuff like helping him with work. He can only f you if you bring some guy home
It's kind of funny too, because Alexia can keep stumbling in on you over and over while your dad cucks your booty calls and it's just like a normal thing nobody cares about. (In fact, she's extremely likely to, thanks to the massive hit to your relationship with her after the first time.)

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
It's kind of funny too, because Alexia can keep stumbling in on you over and over while your dad cucks your booty calls and it's just like a normal thing nobody cares about. (In fact, she's extremely likely to, thanks to the massive hit to your relationship with her after the first time.)
Maybe that'll change in the next couple of updates? The roadmap teases the following (and more):
  • 0.19a – Relationship with Stepdad (his dominant route)
  • 0.19b – Relationship with Alexia (her submissive route)

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
I think it is a bug and dad should stop doing it after you are discovered by her

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The full download is now bigger then what Mega and Pixel will let people without accounts download (5 gigs). Any possibility of splitting or condensing the full download?

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes