miki22

Jun 27, 2020
l1lym beastiality and camwhore in next update and something to reduce shame without geting drunk and sex and also always getting cock and shame not reduced

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Tattooing is of epidemic proportions amongst adult performers.

It isn't all that difficult to make your own character if you have one without tatoos that you have in mind. It is a bit time consuming, however.

Reactions: Terakahn

FeynAhSil

Jan 2, 2021
Oh great what would I have to do to force stepdad events?
I read the file and ran some tests. (I really like the current code, much better than before, thanks to Aphrodite and friends.)
Go to the console and type

(display:"secretary massage finish")

Will enter the "Red haired Secretary goes home" event, but it may go into an infinite loop (I enter the code at the beginning of the day, the game first goes to the set activity at noon, then it goes to your room, and then starts to get stuck in the loop, but you can still continue to enter the event).
After all, this is not a normal way to play, and it's normal to have anomalies.
When you get stuck in a loop, you can break out of it by typing:

(display:"night options")

By the way, be sure to join first and try this practice after your first job, otherwise you may make more mistakes and it is better to attend a secretary switching event.

This probably won't affect much of the data
(Display: "secretary punish begin")

Last edited:

Chazy9

Oct 6, 2023
I read the file and ran some tests. (I really like the current code, much better than before, thanks to Aphrodite and friends.)
Go to the console and type

(display:"secretary massage finish")

Will enter the "Red haired Secretary goes home" event, but it may go into an infinite loop (I enter the code at the beginning of the day, the game first goes to the set activity at noon, then it goes to your room, and then starts to get stuck in the loop, but you can still continue to enter the event).
After all, this is not a normal way to play, and it's normal to have anomalies.
When you get stuck in a loop, you can break out of it by typing:

(display:"night options")

By the way, be sure to join first and try this practice after your first job, otherwise you may make more mistakes and it is better to attend a secretary switching event.

This probably won't affect much of the data
(Display: "secretary punish begin")
Thanks a lot I appreciate it

Mar 14, 2018
I notice that mod is perhaps trying to solve an issue inherent in the game, 'incomplete as it is'. Although I haven't tried using it yet since it seems to me it might go overboard and be able to get you to 100 very quickly.

It seems to be moderately easy to get up to ~49 Femininity while playing normally, but after that you'd probably need to do a pregnancy or two to go any higher. Getting points 'normally' otherwise seems to be almost non-existent. It would be cool if instead of non-existent, it was just harder and/or rarer.

edit: one possibility, is to make femininity events always give femininity, but as you go higher, the 'lower skill' ones would give less and less according to some curve. Say, getting fucked gives a full 2 or 3 when you are at 10 fem, but only 0.1 at 70 fem. A way you can do this, is have the game data stat be rounded to one or two decimal places (so internally you might be on 60.4 or 34.27 femininity) but then in the interface only show that number rounded to the nearest integer. That's just one option to help though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimil

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It seems to be moderately easy to get up to ~49 Femininity while playing normally, but after that you'd probably need to do a pregnancy or two to go any higher. Getting points 'normally' otherwise seems to be almost non-existent. It would be cool if instead of non-existent, it was just harder and/or rarer.
I wish it was a little easier to gain femininity without pregnancy too.

There is the new "event" called the "Sluthole" at the club that is repeatable and I believe gets you up to 57ish femininity.

At that point I just intentionally failed 3 cock-roulettes to get to 60 (0 resistance) and got a few secretary post-work massages to recover lost identity.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry if this gets asked a lot, but how do you see the full discord server? i have just the welcome section visible.
(I'm not on ios and I'm over 18. )

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Part of the welcome section has a part called the-rules. You need to actually read the rules and follow their instructions to gain more access.

Reactions: dusty stu

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
It’s a good point and I do intend to overhaul the sales demos to make them more variable and replayable.

Your assessment is correct that it is due to this being a much earlier one and now if I revise the demo I can bring some of my latest learnings to improve the scene.
It would be cool to see more variations in success and failure. I remember hearing there was a unique scenario if you had a stat go to 0. Don't remember if it was identity or intelligence. But I think it just resulted in a game over which was kind of disappointing. But maybe that kind of complexity takes too long to flesh out. I'm not sure.

Lehieuhai

Apr 20, 2020
I can't save the game for some reason, i am using the full game downloaded version, every time i press the save button it just refreshes the screen. Anyone know the fix

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
I can't save the game for some reason, i am using the full game downloaded version, every time i press the save button it just refreshes the screen. Anyone know the fix
Your local storage in your browser might be full because every Twine game shares it. You could try deleting saves from other games. You can also export saves to free up slots.

cache-coherent

Oct 1, 2023
My guess would be something about browser settings (sites not being allowed to store data, or something like that), but in case it's something with your local storage as yewfella suggested, you could debug this by downloading and opening - it's a tool that lets you view and manage your local storage.

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
I notice that mod is perhaps trying to solve an issue inherent in the game, 'incomplete as it is'. Although I haven't tried using it yet since it seems to me it might go overboard and be able to get you to 100 very quickly.

edit: one possibility, is to make femininity events always give femininity, but as you go higher, the 'lower skill' ones would give less and less according to some curve. Say, getting fucked gives a full 2 or 3 when you are at 10 fem, but only 0.1 at 70 fem. A way you can do this, is have the game data stat be rounded to one or two decimal places (so internally you might be on 60.4 or 34.27 femininity) but then in the interface only show that number rounded to the nearest integer. That's just one option to help though.
Another way could be gaining 1 point (or a % of your current score) of femininity/masculinity after spending 1 full day as woman or a man

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is it just me or is this game just extremely weird...and I don't mean the "take pill and utterly change your body" kinda weird. Some aspects seem so polished and well done, like most of the interface, but there is almost nothing actually to do in it except the job minigame and random encounter with generated NPCs? :WaitWhat:

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes