Grony

Nov 28, 2020
Just note, that the reason blue pills do not appear in the game (for the player), is that blue pills cannot stack on top of pink pills, an X-Change girl cannot take a blue pill and become a guy again.
But allow me to read your comment again at a later point in time... I am really tired today from hours of bugfixing, and might not be understanding everything fully...
I would appreciate if you could read my Plus blue suggestion again, the first part. It is compatible with "not stacking" on active pills. (The only way a player can be female is of course by having had a pink pill at some point, but for my suggestion a pink pill need not be, indeed should not be, active.)

Meanwhile, just found another bug in 0.20.3, which probably did not get fixed in 0.20.4 (reading the fix list):

Selling lemonade on the weekend, I get:

"Let's sell some lemonade!" you chirp, happily.
You can't get any data values, let alone the string "target", from the number 0

This is at the start, i.e., got the Start and Tutorial buttons below it.

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
Im new to adding mods, so please forgive my ignorance. Are they (mods) broken right now? because I keep getting errors saying that the game itself is the issue.

TheDarkness345

Jan 12, 2021
Im new to adding mods, so please forgive my ignorance. Are they (mods) broken right now? because I keep getting errors saying that the game itself is the issue.
The base game has been updated a few times recently so the majority of mods will be outdated and have issues if you try to use them with the recent version.

Reactions: Jimthesim

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Depends on the mod. Many mods have had updated versions released in the last few days. Some mods need no changes. Others may need extensive changes.

Right now it is uncertain.

Even the main base game has already had 4 patch releases.

Reactions: Jimthesim

m4ntra

Jun 22, 2018
I seem to be having a bug loading a save file from 0.19b onto 0.20.4 - I get the "find a job" prompt again, resetting all my commission and base pay. Notably, my desk upgrades seems to have been preserved.

No mods were ever installed w.r.t the save file.

Attached is the save file exported.

Last edited:

Vurado

Feb 27, 2018
Update 0.20.4 (replace html) version, seems to have a trojan in it - "trojan:script/wacatac.H!ml", it appears to be quite nasty. I haven't checked the full update that weighs 1gb, only a replacer. Dev's mega link seems to be clean though, so my advice is to download ONLY through dev's message that was posted by them in the comments above.

Vurado

Feb 27, 2018
Update 0.20.4 (replace html) version, seems to have a trojan in it - "trojan:script/wacatac.H!ml", it appears to be quite nasty. I haven't checked the full update that weighs 1gb, only a replacer. Dev's mega link seems to be clean though, so my advice is to download ONLY through dev's message that was posted by them in the comments above.
Disregard, same thing on dev's link, might be a false alarm, who knows. But antivirus is more chill with dev's version, for what it's worth.
Edit: Seems to be a false positive, but weird it happened.

Last edited:

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It’s a false positive, if you update Windows Defender it should stop reporting it

Reactions: Vurado

RenFL

May 20, 2020
Is it intended for the Dredd scene to reduce max stats if taking cumshots? I lost 1 fitness and 1 charm, and now I'm stuck at 9 on both. As far as I can see in the code, the only way to raise max_fitness and max_charm is by purchasing stat points in the mall.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It’s a false positive, if you update Windows defender the false report should go away

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I’ve been playing this for ages and I still can’t figure out the secretary mini game, any help?
Since I have two monitors, the second one is open to a host of different online help sites for Wordle. With four different online solvers to help me out, its rare when I lose now. Most times now its when the task is like 5 words that end with "y", and I get unlucky with my guesses.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I’ve been playing this for ages and I still can’t figure out the secretary mini game, any help?
Well the main thing is it’s based on Wordle:

1. Letters that are in the answer and in the right place turn green.
2. Letters that are in the answer but in the wrong place turn yellow.
3. Letters that are not in the answer turn gray.

then there is the additional layer of NPCs giving you tasks (which you don’t have to complete immediately), so you have to balance solving the puzzles and doing their tasks, or they’ll start getting really handsy etc.

for those that don’t want to play wordle at all, the auto-work options are now much more predictable and you can get decent points from them without playing the minigame

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes