xelnaga92

Aug 29, 2016
I try to edit the npc and many of the stats in $npc is pretty self-explanatory. But I can't understand what does "personality" number do and how does it effect the npc. Does anyone know what it do?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It’s their niceness level generally, 10 personality means they’re generally a lot less a-hole ish than 1

Reactions: xelnaga92

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
X-Change Life 0.20.5 Bugfix Released

Updated version download:

I've been forced to change the game's download from a .zip to a .7z because the .zip was constantly being falsely flagged by Windows Defender as a virus, and it is not flagging the .7z. This is an issue with Windows Defender, not with X-Change Life.

The following changes have been made:
  • Updates to improve game display on mobile devices - still not an ideal way to play, but hopefully better than before and no progression-blocking stuff.
The following bugs are addressed in today's update:
  • If you're wearing a ladies watch and turn back to a guy and you have a male watch available, your character will auto-switch back to the male one
  • New-U discovery scene now plays better with mods that add Clone pills
  • Typos fixed
This is a small update but wanted to push it out to improve things for mobile users and so I'd stop hearing about these false error reports everywhere!

master022

May 9, 2018
Yeah I will probably add some more cheats, like to trigger / break up Alexia & Bruce dating. If you want different gameplay controls you can also try out !
I was thinking more like step dad and step sis cheat where you can incress there stuff to max just like the character states and maybe also add a cheat where you can incress the people you date to max as well no matter if your a male or female

Reactions: Jimthesim

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
does anyone have a java script error in the new update?
That will usually be due to incorrect application of new patch file (you will often see a "tippy.js" error if the patch has not been fully merged over a base install - easiest fix is to download the full verison.

Reactions: Jimthesim

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Here is the roadmap for anyone curious about the direction of the game:

Overall I would say it’s going to be transitioning to more story content than in the past, I don’t really plan to be diverging from my original plan.
Aphrodite,
I tried the new version very quickly yesterday since I encountered either a bug or a mod incompatibility.
I played a normal dude, I chatted to a girl (raven hair one), had her at max level of interest, aroused, she gave me her phone number, and yet she rejected my proposal to get naughty. The day after she'd welcome my character and yet i'd have no option to talk to her but leave?!
As for the other female patrons of the bar, none would be available to chat with: immediate LEAVE.

It'd be nice if you could think of those whom enjoy playing your great game as a male, whom like to partake in a pill game from time to time, but yet enjoy playing it as a male too.
Instead of constant spike, why not make it potentially consensual. In a world in which there's such a pill, there could be far more consensual use, and talk and no need to have so many assholes.
It could be a proposal from a girl or a guy, some game, some contest, like a dude could offer a game in which the less hung would take the pill, or spike one of two drinks and you let chance decide, or offer a contest, he takes the pill you do him, now her, and the day after you swap and the one whom was the less good at pleasuring a girl would take a week pill...

You could also, I previously mentioned, offer to each and every new citizen some kind of incentive to try out a pill for free, for educational purpose. The sheer difference of potential pleasure between sex as a male and sex as a female when lucky enough to find a good and talented partner should be enough, to make one want to take it, from time to time. Especially if you now integrate a kind of memory system.

Also, pretty please integrate girlgirlgirl and girls on x-change to your game so as to avoid bugs.
Succubus pill could be great too!
And very pretty please some more girl on girl action. It could be by using a special pill which give a precise body or any such thing.
Cheers, continue the good work!

lollol321

Apr 14, 2018
Hi, what are the new "dream" scenes? I only managed to get the facial one, is that the only one available now?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hi, what are the new "dream" scenes? I only managed to get the facial one, is that the only one available now?
That's the only one in right now... going to be adding some more really soon, as it is a really easy framework to add to

Warpig8619

Sep 23, 2023
That will usually be due to incorrect application of new patch file (you will often see a "tippy.js" error if the patch has not been fully merged over a base install - easiest fix is to download the full verison.
I downloaded the full version and I'm getting the error as well

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Then that likely means the file has not been extracted, and is still being executed from within the archive.
It also could be that, Defender doesnt know how to seek inside 7zips.. which is why that works so far. .but that doesnt mean that once its extracted, if its then scanning the extracted files that its quarantining something that the game needs.

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
I need some help figuring out what to do next, I passed inspection at the club, the singer Mariselle said I should catch up with her after her last performance but I have no idea where to find her or her guards afterwards and I'm pretty sure I've searched all the backrooms of the club?

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes