DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
I put off downloading and playing this for a while because looking at the screenshots I wasn't entirely sure I'd like the gameplay of it but after looking at some of the positive comments about it made me curious so I went ahead and grabbed it, when I started a save I quickly feel in love with it. I really love the vibe it gives off, really vaporwave-esque, I almost stopped playing it because it was making me crave that GTA Vice City/Miami Vice feel but then I got into the minigames (well, mainly the dancing minigame) and pill transformations and now I'm hooked. Easily one of my top 3 favorite HTML games.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
how do decay work? its obvious for strength, just workout in morning every week or so
but for charm and brains, how do you train them? and where do you use them to stop decay?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Is there a mod out there that allows you to choose side effects in the cheat menu from modded side effects?

There's a lot of side effects in this mod for example: and some of them are hard to get. Is there an easy way to get them through console or a mod or something like described above?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
There is a perfect place to hunt for Moby Dick achievement? I tried everywhere but 9 9 9 or 10 10 8 are the best result so far.
And if it's possible, i'd like a save with all achievements unlocked, cause i'm curious about the hidden ones.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
There is a perfect place to hunt for Moby Dick achievement? I tried everywhere but 9 9 9 or 10 10 8 are the best result so far.
And if it's possible, i'd like a save with all achievements unlocked, cause i'm curious about the hidden ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
Is there a mod out there that allows you to choose side effects in the cheat menu from modded side effects?

There's a lot of side effects in this mod for example: and some of them are hard to get. Is there an easy way to get them through console or a mod or something like described above?
side effect manager

DontSellMyCookies

Sep 22, 2021
Is it me, or has the reduction of workplace rep taken a nosedive?

4-5 demos with 0 flirtation and I think my rep only lost 1 point total, meanwhile a single grope during Secretary gave +3.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Is there any kind of difference between being a secretary and a salesperson? If there is, which one is more interesting?
Salesperson is someone who can sell pills, and take on the job as a secretary. Secretary is also a job if you fail to qualify for salesperson, but gives option each work-day to slowly grind your way towards becoming a salesperson.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
If one enjoys the mini-games in being a Secretary, I think you can get a pretty good start in the game besides the achievement. I spent maybe two week as a Secretary, increased my Int and Charm with decent money and the whole step-dad path. At the end, you can set yourself up really well as a new salesperson (using xp on leads, etc).

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes