Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Really, for one round??? Omg. It takes me about a minute every time...
As i hinted before players arrive to the mini game in a 2bits 'zen' state.
If you modify the multi row clear to be done with a single space bar ppl will be grateful.
Also game speed/milk multiplier set up is desired(by all)
You may also consider add speed boost based on filled up rows(more fun and fits the story)
They are just constructive suggestions from average players view point.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
As i hinted before players arrive to the mini game in a 2bits 'zen' state.
If you modify the multi row clear to be done with a single space bar ppl will be grateful.
Also game speed/milk multiplier set up is desired(by all)
You may also consider add speed boost based on filled up rows(more fun and fits the story)
They are just constructive suggestions from average players view point.
It's still a bit fun i guess despite it being grindy, I was so focused on completing it that i forgot i was in the middle of fapping :ROFLMAO:
I just sat there confused while contemplating my life choices

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
My first attempt ran for 30 minutes, I had 1150+ mL to clear and I played the tetris side of it perfectly until I had about 15 full rows, then spent the next 10 minutes flailing about while trying to figure out the clearing controls, and once I understood them my board was so messy it took around 20 more minutes to win as I was having to clear with only 1-4 rows each time.

Even understanding fully how it works and playing perfect games each time it takes me 2-3 minutes to win a round from close to full, but I am on Hardcore minigames and with low Milking skill (it takes 10-11 rows cleared in one go all at perfect timing bonus from close to full). This is still longer than any of the other QTE minigames, but not egregious as long as you play perfectly.

I think the biggest issue is that the minigame becomes exponentially grindier both per mistake and per mL, while only linearly more difficult. Perhaps a multiplier based on the height of the row cleared or similar could help rectify this?

Last edited:

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah! I feel that potentially a few balancing tweaks could help in this case.

I know it’s a lot to ask, but could anyone do a screen record of one of these really long playthroughs of the minigame? I just want to see what is going on when this happens. And I will try to fix it, as going on for 20-30 mins is crazy……

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018

I know it’s a lot to ask, but could anyone do a screen record of one of these really long playthroughs of the minigame? I just want to see what is going on when this happens. And I will try to fix it, as going on for 20-30 mins is crazy……
To be short the progress bar x2/x1.5 multiplier is doable what we fail in is the row multiplier... so for each row its ~5-20 points and 900-1200 demanded

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
To be short the progress bar x2/x1.5 multiplier is doable what we fail in is the row multiplier... so for each row its ~5-20 points and 900-1200 demanded
So maybe rows themselves can be worth more, and I will lower the extreme effect of the combo multiplier, that will make a skill curve a little less steep.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019

Unfortunately, I believe it's simply not possible to recreate these long games authentically once you've gotten the hang of it. But I'll try to recall my first attempt from about a week ago as accurately as possible:

1. Started off playing just as regular tetris, filled up around 15 rows without any gaps whatsoever.
2. Pressed shift, see a bar filling up and figure that I have to wait for it to fill and then everything will be cleared.
3. Confusion quickly turns to panic as I try to move the next piece, only to find I can't and at one point the bar suddenly dissapears, with only one row cleared.
4. Try experimenting with pressing shift when the bar reaches full, figuring that might do it.
5. Notice the button to the right of the arrow keys and discover pressing it while in drain mode clears a row.
6. Use this to clear most of the board and gain myself some time to think, by this point several gaps have appeared.
7. Play for a while continuing to experiment, finally work out the system after around 10 minutes but all the time spent looking away from the tetris part and experimenting has left me with over half of the board unusable.
8. Play relatively conservatively to minimise the risk of losing for the next 20 minutes, clearing only 1-4 rows at a time, and sometimes without any regard for timing bonuses.

If you only clear a couple of rows without timing bonuses you get maybe 6 mL, but if you're close to a full grid that's all you can safely do. The game is still very manageable at this point, I never really felt at risk of losing, but getting to 1150+ mL like that is painstakingly slow.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
Haven't had the chance to try the more recent version of the game yet, but imo the minigames all need to have hard time limits. Reading about the new tetris implementation makes it sound nightmarishly long (potentially). But any of the current minigames extending for more than 1-2 minutes rounds is pushing it I feel.

But great game. Big fan here.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Haven't had the chance to try the more recent version of the game yet, but imo the minigames all need to have hard time limits. Reading about the new tetris implementation makes it sound nightmarishly long (potentially). But any of the current minigames extending for more than 1-2 minutes rounds is pushing it I feel.

But great game. Big fan here.
Yeah that will be the goal - my plan is to make Milktris easier to complete in 1 minute, and if it gets longer than that it will just fail you.

In 0.21.1 it is already easier, but I'm sure there is some more tuning to be done. Additionally I hear it is not great on mobile devices (probably depends on the device).

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Maybe he mean titris not on warehouse? In warehouse about a minute or even faster you can win. But if it's about milking and you full...It's not fast. In this case tetris like combo don't work. It's not fast. If I wrong, please, discribe how complit titris for milkgasm fast.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Damn...Then milking in tetris, need press arrows. I somehow missed that they dispayed.

Now I am understand why dev can complete level in 1 minute.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
l1lym, in tetris for dairy qeen some moments in tutorial missed. Yes, understandable how move figure. But easy enough miss that then you press milking(shift), you need press left and right for milking combos. Thats why so many comments about this minigame. Then you miss this, minigame become above 20 minute. Then finaly understand - above 1-2 minute.
Or just lighted arrow barely visiable and that why so many comments.

Reactions: Smellfire

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
My saves have all become corrupt. Latest version, new game - no mods, after a while they just stop working whether imported or still in game.

Love the scenes in the milking pill, but the writing if you get locked in the cage is abit naff. Whole milking Tetris is a ball ache. Don't get it. What's the fascination with it anyway, already in the warehouse. Hated Tetris when I was a kid, still do now.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
l1lym, maybe if you mention some tips in changelog, for example, people finaly understand how to play in titris. I mean I only after you message about minute for round started think "Maybe I play wrong and something miss". And that's how I finaly noticed and understand how make combo. Just reworking minigame - sound to much. You work on minigame and don't make new content... Sorry if something sound offending. Don't mean it.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
l1lym, maybe if you mention some tips in changelog, for example, people finaly understand how to play in titris. I mean I only after you message about minute for round started think "Maybe I play wrong and something miss". And that's how I finaly noticed and understand how make combo. Just reworking minigame - sound to much. You work on minigame and don't make new content... Sorry if something sound offending. Don't mean it.
Mini games are there to prolong the fap time+ bridge between them.

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes