Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Problem isn't not selecting an activity while pregnant. Problem is when you hit 12 weeks and do the accelerated fast forward where you can't select any activities. It still counts days going by, so it triggers the skill loss due to inactivity.
That is not supposed to happen... any mods used?
Confirmed it drains you dry :eek: ay welll consider this a new game+:devilish:

Last edited:

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
1730020743652.png
Can someone help? I tried add some mods to games and have this. The normal game works fine, but did not. I install only one mod kayley and start game with html file inside modded folder.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I need 2571 essence for removing exhibitionist side effect removal as female. So... I understand reason, but isn't there a legal possibility?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yeah you are right
Did you abuse mutatio be cause it is 870 for me... and around 1500 as man
al be it if you want to use mutatio a lot then you need the related mod that disables spoilage...

Last edited:
Reactions: ShemaleX

ShemaleX

Nov 15, 2019
Did you abuse mutatio be cause it is 870 for me... and around 1500 as man
No, first side-effect in new game!
But in stats a have a bug. It is listed twice.

al be it if you want to use mutatio a lot then you need the related mod that disables spoilage...
I need this. I don't want to lock achievements.

And another question. How can i check already unlocked hidden achievements?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
No, first side-effect in new game!
But in stats a have a bug. It is listed twice.

I need this. I don't want to lock achievements.

And another question. How can i check already unlocked hidden achievements?
it is not considered cheating and not counts as one
Same with other achievements...
Be in mind that achievements view are bugged right now...

MrFUB

Jun 27, 2024
I've gone digging through some of the images in the downloaded version of the game, and I have a question about where to find certain scenes with their associated videos.

The file location is X-Change Life/img/scenes/generic/sex, and I don't think I've ever seen any of them before in game. I've tried searching through the HTML document itself in Notepad++, but I have no real idea what I'm looking at. Could you tell me where I should be looking in the game? Please and thank you.

klovner

Dec 30, 2023
I've gone digging through some of the images in the downloaded version of the game, and I have a question about where to find certain scenes with their associated videos.

The file location is X-Change Life/img/scenes/generic/sex, and I don't think I've ever seen any of them before in game. I've tried searching through the HTML document itself in Notepad++, but I have no real idea what I'm looking at. Could you tell me where I should be looking in the game? Please and thank you.
They are for when the female character you're playing as doesn't have a specific video to depict the scenario (pretty sure)

Deavey

Oct 17, 2019
Newer ever happened like that. You sure have bad luck. al be it i have to tell you that sex chance depend on player lust reluctance and behavior during harassment... ie behavior during harassment limits depend on player lust reluctance
I hope it is clear.
high flow(after 2 wordle) introduced cause it is a h-game so you do not waste time for points.
Ps: in rare case to fail triggering sex you may want to fail the task given... its easy to turn it into a free use cumdump... i just do not do it cause cum up nose is disgusting.
One men's trash is another's treasure.
I've been trying to trigger the nose thing for a while now, but whithout succes, do you know the paramether to trigger it? Im convinced it's not random at this point

Oct 1, 2023
One men's trash is another's treasure.
I've been trying to trigger the nose thing for a while now, but whithout succes, do you know the paramether to trigger it? Im convinced it's not random at this point
You are correct - it (50% chance) for NPCs that have "creepy" or "bully" or have a <3 personality score.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
XCL 0.21.3 Released!

|

0.21.3 Changelog
  • Brand new activities interface - I spent time overhauling the central planning menu of the game, which was previously just dropdowns. Now, all activities 1. are glanceable, 2. require 1/2 the clicks, 3. more mobile-friendly, 4. make better use of screen real estate, 5. persist between screens. Previously due to Twine Harlowe, your choices would get reset the the previous day's choices rather than ones you've selected if you move between screens. Now this doesn't happen anymore!
  • menu.png
  • Added the ability to not wear underwear, it is now just a checkbox in the wardrobe.
  • New scene where guys notice you're not wearing any underwear, they make comments according to their personality type
  • Weather now affects more things - you get a +10 enjoyment bonus to watching movies when it's raining outside
  • All factors affecting your score multiplier are now visible as an itemized list.
  • New workplace commentary, and a unique dialogue sales line for every single product and employee type combination - hundreds of new dialogue lines!
  • Issues with masculinity loss not happening resolved
  • Around 50+ older bugs have been resolved, I painstakingly went through every single bug report on Discord and have put in solutions for virtually everything.
  • Reminder messages for unique gym scenes that are only available once a week.
  • Removed stat / skill hidden decay (there are still things like gym timers / social timers, but you will no longer get your stats all set to 1 just from having a baby)
  • New secretary dialogue
  • Fixes to Lana gym sex scene
  • Fixes to massage sex scene
  • Fixes for hidden achievements not displaying

0.21.2 Changelog (Including this because this thread has not been updated past 0.21 yet)
  • New sex / story scene: buy a Bimbo pill, beat Bruce at blackjack and turn him into a Bimbo – have fun! (Watch out, high fitness will help you complete this scene – maybe get yourself a Bubba Zipple if you’re a low fitness character) View attachment 4156278
  • New sex scene: after stripping at the bar, if you make a lot of noise (i.e. CUM A LOT), Bruce may interrupt you the next time you strip and have his way with you. This is a long “endurance” scene, where you can get a permanent Exhibitionist side effect! And on that note… View attachment 4156279
  • New mod integrated from @Ebiora: Exhibitionist side effect and content added! Lots of inclinations about slutty clothes, lack of underwear, public masturbation… you can either get the side effect through the Bruce sex scene, or get it from the new “Show Off” X-Change pill.
  • New color palettes! Color palettes are much more pretty and holistics, covering buttons and all sorts of things. I really recommend you try them out as they make the game much easier on the eyes. There is a Reactive palette option as well, where you can set a palette for your male vs female version. Also, I’ve added the ability for mods to easily add their own color palettes, so if you don’t like mine, feel free to make your own, with just a few lines! View attachment 4156281
  • You can now get hit on at the gym – working out with a guy will change the XP you might earn from the workout. If he’s a jock, you’ll earn more XP, and your social timer will be reset. However if he’s not in shape you’ll earn less. They might try to fuck you after too! This event has a higher chance of triggering if you wear something slutty to the gym.
  • New compulsions system - it is basically a system for addictions and regular tasks your character wants to do - they are based on your current side effects and stats.
  • Happy and Satisfied – you’ll get this by gaining the “People Pleaser” side effect – satisfy a guy sexually in the bedroom regularly, and you’ll unlock a 4th Action Point slot!
  • Stripper 4 Lyfe – you’ll get this from the “Exhibitionist” side effect. Stripping will increase your Action Point regen – 2 a day instead of 1. But you’ll eventually get addicted if you indulge too often…
  • Compulsive Cleaner – you’ll get this from the “Live-in Maid” side effect – clean up regularly for 15% XP bonuses!
  • Cumslut – take a lot of facials and be feminine enough, and you’ll come to crave a regular glazing… (15% XP)
  • Warehouse Slut – get double-teamed in the warehouse a few times to unlock this compulsion…
  • Casanova – you START OUT with this if you play as a Playboy, otherwise fuck 10 girls to get it. Fuck girls to increase your AP regen!
  • More will be added, and I’ve added a framework for mods to add new compulsions easily!
  • New game world info (date, weather, etc). Summer City now has realistic weather patterns. You can watch a forecast in the morning while doing chores for the next few days. A few events are hooked into the raining / not raining value, for instance you now can't enjoy a day at the beach during a thunderstorm! But overall SC weather is very good.
  • Getting a 10x combo in minigames will now net you a +1% XP bonus - which stacks! (Thanks to the F95zone user who recommended this perk to playing the minigames)
  • Stripping minigame is harder to cheese endlessly, every time you take money, it adds time to the virtual timer, which increases the speed of the game, so at a certain point you will want to end it so you don’t lose!
  • @Shadowspawn’s “Stripper Job” mod has been integrated! You can now get a regular payout as a stripper, gain stripper XP and do it even starting out as a female char.
  • Milktris and Titris improvements – up is now insta-drop, spacebar is now rotate. Games have been overhauled to be more mobile-friendly with the inputs (still not a great experience). I have added skill checks and skip options for both minigames so you don’t have to play them. I also made Milktris a lot easier by increasing points earned. Please read the built-in tutorial if having issues! I made Titris “boxes” more visible as I agree the color scheme was a bit samey and was hard to pick out against the color of the background video.
  • Technical overhaul: overhauled save games to compress them in browser storage, meaning there is more space to save more slots. I overhauled the audio system to be higher performance. Updated Lights Out, and local storage functionality, and converted stat management to pure JavaScript for speed and to make the game friendlier to older and mobile devices.
  • Lots of bugs fixed – now the punishments for not keeping the warehouse guys happy will trigger only at the right time, once you have earned a lot of rewards.

4.60 star(s) 94 Votes