Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Interesting, because I was able to creampie Alexia after a Friday clubbing evening, if by accident.
you can creampie alexia just as any other character, but be aware of the shitstorm wich will happen just as any other girls wich arent on the pill

Reactions: Doomdooom

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
I think it should also be more like being gangbanged and i dont mean with a pill like the striper

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i also have the bug with the warehouse (offline), if you complete the tetris minigame or fail but allow the get fucked you get the bost to reputation and sales, but 2 days later you get: bug.jpg

Also after getting (purposely) punished from the milking pill i get the message i started lactating, but no notification on the interface like when you get pregnant, and if you dont extract the milk nothing happens

Reactions: Oriannagtx

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Also i notice watching movies wich interest you, increase your sanity also give a bost to charm or inteligence; in the past only achieved with the massage after th secretary pill, but after 0.21 that dont happen anymore, nor the sanity or the boost

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
online version works, my browser shouldnt be stoping browser scripts. i am very confused by the choice to redirect to youtube as well, wondering if someone altered that code to do so
The redirect to YouTube is the game following the path when the person selects that they are not 18+. Sometimes when there is an error like the game failing to load the JS it will follow that initial path as if the user has checked the wrong option.

browsers often handle local and online versions differently with CORS and such things. Somehow your browser is blocking the JavaScript from executing or an adblocker has stripped it out. I see from your screenshot that it can’t find the “tagged” macro which is something in the game’s supplemental JavaScript so it is definitely somehow getting blocked in your local version, either by the browser or the OS when unzipping

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Also i notice watching movies wich interest you, increase your sanity also give a bost to charm or inteligence; in the past only achieved with the massage after th secretary pill, but after 0.21 that dont happen anymore, nor the sanity or the boost
That logic in the game is still the same, but note that every character has movies they interest them more, so I would guess it is a difference from character to character. There is an underlying enjoyment rating calculation that should be the same from version to version

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
i also have the bug with the warehouse (offline), if you complete the tetris minigame or fail but allow the get fucked you get the bost to reputation and sales, but 2 days later you get: View attachment 4105548

Also after getting (purposely) punished from the milking pill i get the message i started lactating, but no notification on the interface like when you get pregnant, and if you dont extract the milk nothing happens
Yeah that warehouse but is one I’m looking into - it shouldn’t happen until much later when there is a scolding sort of scene

Minxielicious

Jun 9, 2023
Whats there is pretty good, but i wish there was more of a story element as right now there is not much there when it comes to that.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
That logic in the game is still the same, but note that every character has movies they interest them more, so I would guess it is a difference from character to character. There is an underlying enjoyment rating calculation that should be the same from version to version
the problem is its the same character with the same type of movies. Only diference is the version of the game

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
stupid question: is there any scenes between a female pc and alexia?
Kind of, probably not the way you meant.

I know there's a Gym-scene for one MC that's a threesome with alexia, and there's plans to make a scene for alexia taking the blue pill (genderswap), supposedly in the next update.

Reactions: Limita

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Well... i do think that tetris game is too long and boring:sleep:(most primitive tetris ever)... on the other hand the skill roll version is brutal... al as lost 35 identity...:eek:
So the hucow content needs some love(lot of work) from the dev.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I've nerfed the identity hits the hucow sequence can do, and I need to put in a better tutorial for Milktris because it's not that difficult or long once you understand the mechanics.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
(Story of how the hints got removed)

It’s embarrassing. First of all I was looking at all passages that have [header] and run every time a passage changes, since I was looking to improve performance. Then I was like hmm this hint macro gets run every time. And I was looking at i think one of the two hint macros, and I was thinking hmm, that is only used twice in the game - must have been a half baked thing. So I took it out completely. Then people started getting more errors and I remembered that there were hints baked in the whole sales process. Then I just took everything out. It was a bit of an irrational move. If someone wants to merge them back in that would be fine… the issue is they are in super fiddly sections of code.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 94 Votes