X-Men text based game

Chepic

Aug 8, 2017
I can't remember what exactly it was called or what program ran it, but there's some text based game where you run around the X-men mansion and do stuff. Can't seem to find it anymore, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I can't remember what exactly it was called or what program ran it, but there's some text based game where you run around the X-men mansion and do stuff. Can't seem to find it anymore, anyone know what I'm talking about?
?

Chepic

Aug 8, 2017
No, the thing i'm talking about is an interactive fiction game. Was probably in RAGS or QSOFT or something.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
I remember the game, it was really glitchy but fun. I believe it was a ADRIFT game called X-Men: First Day At The Institute and the author was Captain Cranky Pants

here's a download link

Last edited:

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
asks for a password when try to open adventure??? seems to be same with all the games from delron site

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
asks for a password when try to open adventure??? seems to be same with all the games from delron site
You open the ADRIFT program first and choose to run the game file, clicking on the file to run makes the adrift program think you're trying to edit the file.

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
You open the ADRIFT program first and choose to run the game file, clicking on the file to run makes the adrift program think you're trying to edit the file.
thanks for quick reply, unfortunately im unable to get anything from delron to work if i try to open it through adrift i just get "input string was not the correct format" and if i open by clicking program it just asks for a password

everything i have got from F95 has worked perfectly with no problems just delron wont work, its unfortunate because i quite enjoy adrift AIF games and delron has alot of them