ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
You can't tell your workers to clean or do cash register, Pretty disappointing on that. And wtf am I supposed to do with the sword? Hit the customers who are using the things on the shelves? Im pretty confused on that.
Yes, if you see a customer using a toy you slap them with yours to stop it. But you can’t seem to pick the merchandise back up.

Reactions: consey

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Took it for a test run, it has got potential and I know that it is a demo at the moment but I would like to give my two cents.

Cons:
~No explanation on how to play other than basic controls and even that was confusing. WASD-obvious, R/LC-R pulls out a dildo that you hold like a sword and LC swings the sword on customers but only works for those trying out the product before paying, E/RC-tested out several things but could not figure out what these interact with even though it says pickup/move, E-interact as most games do.
~No explanation on the meters on bottom left hand corner. Here is my take, starting from the left most meter, Food, Water, Health, Stamina, Cleanliness? I found that once the Cleanliness is full, you have to go to where the mop is and press E and it goes away. My thought is that as you pick up the items left on the floor from the customers "testing", you get dirty and you have to clean yourself. Also, there doesn't seem to be purpose for the hunger, thirst, and health meter. I played not eating or drinking from the vending machine in the office with no consequence.
~No sense of day/time. It seems you are in limbo and is destined to run a sex shop forever not know how long you have been open and no way to relieve yourself. I didn't completely fill the shelves but I can imagine that you are stuck being horny all the time because there would be no time from picking up falling products, cleaning the floors, taking care of the customers at the register, and on the second floor, you have to go through every room and clean the floors from the customer "mess".
~No help from the employees. You can either let them rest, pole dance, or do special service. You can not assign them to clean or be at the register or watch out for customers trying out the products. I.E. no upgrade for the employees.
~The dances from the stands (which costs 1500 by the way) all has the same dance, no variety. Not sure if this will change after it fully develops but there was no excitement. The dancing just looks like someone cheering a team on.

Pros:
~I am not sure for others but the game ran very smooth for me. There was one small glitch where I was spamming E to take care of a customer as they were walking to the register and it froze them at the register. When another customer came to pay, they clipped through the first one and I couldn't interact with them, but what do expect, its very early in the development and only a demo.
~You can change the look of your character, although basic, you can have male/female and having a rod or not. Most games has a fixed character setting so you can relish in your fetish with this.
~I like the concept that you do need to pay attention to your business and make sure you keep it clean while keeping an eye on the customers trying out the product.
~The layout of the store actually makes sense, you have the store upfront, the office in the middle and the fun stuff upstairs in the back. I can only imagine what you can do there when it develops further. Ex: Maybe even be the one on the pole, or giving/receiving the special service.

I would like to see how much more they will do. It is a simple game but building a sex shop empire is intriguing for me in game form. Some things I believe would work is, hiring new staff, giving them more options of what to do, using the computer in the office change the decal of the store, customizing what customers appear in the shop, having upgrades, not just for your character but your employees and even equipment (such as cleaning and entertainment), customizing what dances is shown on the stands/cages in the shop, interacting with customers and having some "fun" with them.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
I agree with you, and they even throw their shit on the counter after they bought it.
There is a timer above their head, if the timer runs out, they throw the product, you have to press E before the timer runs out to get the money. If the last meter is full, you will not be able to pick up the toy, you have to go where the mop is to get rid of it before you can pick it up.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Yes, if you see a customer using a toy you slap them with yours to stop it. But you can’t seem to pick the merchandise back up.
Keep an eye on your last meter on the bottom of the screen, if its filled, you can not pick up the toys, you have to get rid of it by going to where the mop is to get rid of it.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Keep an eye on your last meter on the bottom of the screen, if its filled, you can not pick up the toys, you have to get rid of it by going to where the mop is to get rid of it.
I couldn’t even pick up toys before the meter filled. I didn’t play long enough.

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Lets just wait a tutorial at this point. Because we literally no idea what to do on the shop along telling our workers to do the pole dance something something.

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
Some tests and some bugs and gameplay issues detected:
1st- When clicking on a characted to sell a item, if you click more than one time it continue adding money to your account, but late characters you will not be able to sell the item and they will get stuck in front of the counter desk ( if not, the characters will not get stuck at the counter, take care to avoid clicking more than one time..)
2-When closing the shop, if a character is at the counter desk with a package it will get stuck for next opening and you will not be able to sell any more items.
3-As others said, no way to put back the items from the floor.
4- Some rooms for specials get no customers, ( mainly those next to upstairs) only those on the other side get customers in.
5-Cleaning ladies: i do not know about their pace, but most of the time they are walking from one floor to another with no sense, will be good to tie them to one floor only to avoid it of just focus them on specific rooms ( shows, pole, specials, shop, entrance).
6-Stains out of the shop , you are not able to reach them to get them cleaned,( i think cleaning lady may reach them??)
7-Cannot hire new personnel: sometimes: with enough money , stamina and water.. the tab of a characters is not activated ( it even happens when you try it at the very start of the game). (Edited: You cannot hire personnel with closed shop.. no issue)
8-Change jobs for characters: sometimes it's possible, but the usual is that you are not able to ask them to move to a new job.
9-Edited:some workes (i.e.: cleaning and delivery) got stuck on doors)

Maybe an idea to solve some of the stuck problems will be to reset all characters status with closed doors, and when closed doors some items retun to shelves initial positions automatically (cleaning personnel, sells, used items....)....

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes