kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i understand wanting feed back on your game. but for that to happen there actually needs to be some game. 2 min of play with nothing to do is a waste of time for a player. put some content before you release it looking for feed back. its hard to form feed back correctly when there isnt any game to base it on. fyi put some effort get 10-20% of the game roughed out then release. more fun for us, better feed back for you. win win.

Youen

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thank you very much for sharing , I'm Youen the dev of making this game, if you have any suggestions you can find me at our discord ! my english typo abit bad :3

Sorry guys, I know for now just abit gameplay that what we are still creating but is just using our free time to do, if you want to supporting us, check out our patreon

wellcome to our discord, even not our game you can share other game let chat together :3

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
1675774047718.png

The irony of this statement :HideThePain: just make it an ordinary defeat if you don't like NTR dev... why piss off both audiences by adding it? (piss of those that hate by it being there, piss of those that like by no CGs).

Last edited:
Reactions: Webleten

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thank you very much for sharing , I'm Youen the dev of making this game, if you have any suggestions you can find me at our discord ! my english typo abit bad :3

Sorry guys, I know for now just abit gameplay that what we are still creating but is just using our free time to do, if you want to supporting us, check out our patreon

wellcome to our discord, even not our game you can share other game let chat together :3
Welcome to the forum Dev, please use the ticket system to request "Game Developer" tag:
Click here

Reactions: Youen

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020

Played the game it was quite fun as for a suggestion just dont add NTR since I can say that it would be much better without it

Feb 22, 2022
"
Q: Will the game have NTR?
Only when player been defeat, pick bad choice make the game over, just a description still no plan for the CG. And I don't like NTR, sorry! "

The irony of this statement :HideThePain: just make it an ordinary defeat if you don't like NTR dev... why piss off both audiences by adding it? (piss of those that hate by it being there, piss of those that like by no CGs).
You have to both lose AND pick the bad option. If people are gonna cry about an NTR option being there they're just being entitled lmao

Reactions: 1Teddy1

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You have to both lose AND pick the bad option. If people are gonna cry about an NTR option being there they're just being entitled lmao
Why so defensive over an unemotional comment? must you project insecure emotions onto a comment that doesn't have them?

Dev says they don't like NTR, and then shoe-horns it in (and actions speak louder than words), but doesn't give CGs... this only serves to piss everyone off... like who wins?

NTR-fans: Get no CGs in a CG game, when they pick the option they like.

NTR-haters: have NTR in a game from a dev that "doesn't like" NTR.

"You have to both lose and pick the bad option" makes it even worse.... like that is going out of their way to include NTR in the game :KEK: could just not have that option if they "don't like" NTR. (and no CGs for those that would pick it either).

Remove the NTR context if you need to do so, and look at it as "X" instead, and it will still be just as dumb.
Like imagine in a NTR game, where the dev adds in a harem scene... that is purely optional, and you have to go out of your way to get to it, but no CG... and the dev doesn't like harem.
See how dumb that sounds?

Hopefully that is explained enough for you to understand the original point. Has nothing to do with how easy the NTR is to avoid or the fact it is NTR really, and everything to do with the hypocrisy of saying "I don't like X" but then goes out of their way to include X, just with no CGs, to the benefit of basically no one.

Feb 22, 2022
Why so defensive over an unemotional comment? must you project insecure emotions onto a comment that doesn't have them?

Dev says they don't like NTR, and then shoe-horns it in (and actions speak louder than words), but doesn't give CGs... this only serves to piss everyone off... like who wins?

NTR-fans: Get no CGs in a CG game, when they pick the option they like.

NTR-haters: have NTR in a game from a dev that "doesn't like" NTR.

"You have to both lose and pick the bad option" makes it even worse.... like that is going out of their way to include NTR in the game :KEK: could just not have that option if they "don't like" NTR. (and no CGs for those that would pick it either).

Remove the NTR context if you need to do so, and look at it as "X" instead, and it will still be just as dumb.
Like imagine in a NTR game, where the dev adds in a harem scene... that is purely optional, and you have to go out of your way to get to it, but no CG... and the dev doesn't like harem.
See how dumb that sounds?

Hopefully that is explained enough for you to understand the original point. Has nothing to do with how easy the NTR is to avoid or the fact it is NTR really, and everything to do with the hypocrisy of saying "I don't like X" but then goes out of their way to include X, just with no CGs, to the benefit of basically no one.
"must you project insecure emotions onto a comment that doesn't have them?" Is exactly what you are doing though, I only pointed out that you could avoid it with ease and that if people are upset about having a choice it means they're just entitled.

If the dev doesn't want NTR he shouldn't add it, it's his game after all. If it's forced it'll probably clash with the game's overall vibes and suck anyways.

So yeah I never disagreed with your main points I just think people (not you) are weirdly entitled when it comes to these games, especially because they most likely don't even pay for it

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"must you project insecure emotions onto a comment that doesn't have them?" Is exactly what you are doing though, I only pointed out that you could avoid it with ease and that if people are upset about having a choice it means they're just entitled.

If the dev doesn't want NTR he shouldn't add it, it's his game after all. If it's forced it'll probably clash with the game's overall vibes and suck anyways.

So yeah I never disagreed with your main points I just think people (not you) are weirdly entitled when it comes to these games, especially because they most likely don't even pay for it
My mistake, I had assumed you included me in that "People" given it was a reply.

However "It's his game" has its limits.. and doesn't really cover being hypocritical :| if you say one thing but your actions don't line up with it... then don't say it at all.

Basically, dev shouldn't be going and using "I don't like NTR" as a justification for not having CGs, but at the same time includes it in their game as an additional thing.
Not so much the fact they are including it.
Like, the only issue is that they said "And I don't like NTR, sorry!" which just spits in the face of both fandoms.

Also, should probably note, in my initial comment, the Q&A thing was from the devs patreon. gonna go an edit it, to be a screenshot instead to avoid any possible confusion.

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021
Bruh did they not even try with the art

A lot of it is missing shading! And the clothes look really strange... It's another one of those quick buck games.

I'm not gonna even say anything anymore :cautious:
Bruh this is version 0.01. every dev start out in a similar fashion if they aren't really known. this basically a teaser to garner Patreon supporters. i believe "Something Unlimited" barely had anything in the beginning but look at it now.

May 29, 2022
Bruh this is version 0.01. every dev start out in a similar fashion if they aren't really known. this basically a teaser to garner Patreon supporters. i believe "Something Unlimited" barely had anything in the beginning but look at it now.
hmmm, Kou'Yen Side i do apologize for the "unfinished art" comment but if it's a WIP then I'd suggest just use minimal shading for each character instead of full-on shading for one character and then barely for another, it makes it look as if you're using third party assets from the internet

GL dev but I'm a bit skeptical :unsure: