johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Hey, does anybody know why I can't start starfiref3 from the walkthrough? I've been going in order yet in the morning she doesn't show up at the training field.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
XIX v0.3a Public Release ( for Original drive link and to support)

XIX v0.3a Public Release

Hi friends,
Events has hints. Click the bed in your room to enable/disable it.
Missions won't have hints. Follow your trainer.
What's New:
Missions - 3
Events - 23

New Gallery unlocks:
Cyborg - 1
Blackfire - 1
Jinx - 2
Miko - 1
Raven - 2
Starfire - 2
Terra - 1
- Added 3 main missions with three trainers. Cyborg, Starfire, Raven
- Added 4 friend events for all love interests except Terra. Terra has only three. so total 23 events
- The teasing scenes will be added in Gallery. You can replay the optional choices (if any) without disturbing the route you take
- Added 16 more Queen images
- Updated Calendar drawings. Old ones were sketches
- unlocked a new location for future dating events
This update will be more of Art, Story, Fun, Relationship, Nudes, Teases, Learning, Action, and Experience. Have fun!!

* OLD SAVE WORKS *

Here are the links:
non-bestiality:
bestiality:

Write this a honest review at

Thanks for the support and Have fun :)

Towards Greatness,
M U P L U R

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1335009

Overview:
A parody game about Teen Titans​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-06
Release Date: 2022-01-21
Developer: Muplur -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3a Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Bestiality

Win/Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Walkthrough

Non-Bestiality
Win/Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Walkthrough

View attachment 1603221 View attachment 1603222 View attachment 1603223 View attachment 1603224 View attachment 1603225 View attachment 1603226 View attachment 1603227 View attachment 1603228 View attachment 1603229 View attachment 1603230
question why did you give beastboy a small little dick lol

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
question why did you give beastboy a small little dick lol
In his origin he was affected by a virus, only way to save him is to transform him into a certain monkey, so that's what their parents did. Then he got the power to transform into any species.
Due to that 'mokey' story, I gave him small penis with large balls just like monkey family has. It also give a variety, and robin, MC, and cyborg can have different pp sizes

Reactions: Gettyra

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
This game is massively frustrating when you don't know how to progress, hints are on there's nothing in the GO! app and yet I cannot find a single thing to advance further. It's just a sleep simulator for me now
That happens when you are in mission. Mission time you have to talk to Robin. Go to lobby

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Are Robin(Dick Grayson) and Starfire interested in each other in this universe? Call me weird or whatever but that is one relationship I would not want to trample on. Fond childhood memories from the series and whatnot...so if both of them exist in a game and they are relatively close to their Teen Titan versions, I'd rather leave them alone.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
That happens when you are in mission. Mission time you have to talk to Robin. Go to lobby
New player experience here:
First the intro with Cyborg plays, he explains the phone, T-bag, money. Seems MC lost his powers. All good so far. After that I'm in my room with the task of checking what everyone is doing. Click on the bed, enable Event Hints with no visible change. Click on T|P above, it shows me some empty boxes and requires me to close it again by clicking on the P. Not the T, only the P. I can click the mirror, but it does nothing. Let's go out exploring. Robins room is empty. Beastboy sleeps. Cyborg has nothing to say. I find Jinx and she lets me carry her bags and a time period passes. Jinx's room is empty. Starfire is in her room but has nothing to say. Raven and Terra are in Terras room, but have nothing to say. I find Beastboy and he makes me fetch a joystick. We play. Cyborg is in his room but has nothing to say. Beastboys room is empty. Robins room is empty. Oh, I find a new door, more rooms to check. Up and Out is empty, Lobby takes me back, Evidence is empty. Robin is in the Gym. I buy the gloves and we train. I have no screen that shows me any progress so I'm just guessing that was a good thing. It's night now, so I head back to my room, meet Beastboy along the way and choose to play. We play, but no new images, no popup that says "Beastboy bonding +1" or something. It's still night, so back to room and sleep.
The next few days pass with me looking in all the rooms trying to find people who will talk with me, no indication of progress and finally I go here and document it all. Sigh.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
New player experience here:
First the intro with Cyborg plays, he explains the phone, T-bag, money. Seems MC lost his powers. All good so far. After that I'm in my room with the task of checking what everyone is doing. Click on the bed, enable Event Hints with no visible change. Click on T|P above, it shows me some empty boxes and requires me to close it again by clicking on the P. Not the T, only the P. I can click the mirror, but it does nothing. Let's go out exploring. Robins room is empty. Beastboy sleeps. Cyborg has nothing to say. I find Jinx and she lets me carry her bags and a time period passes. Jinx's room is empty. Starfire is in her room but has nothing to say. Raven and Terra are in Terras room, but have nothing to say. I find Beastboy and he makes me fetch a joystick. We play. Cyborg is in his room but has nothing to say. Beastboys room is empty. Robins room is empty. Oh, I find a new door, more rooms to check. Up and Out is empty, Lobby takes me back, Evidence is empty. Robin is in the Gym. I buy the gloves and we train. I have no screen that shows me any progress so I'm just guessing that was a good thing. It's night now, so I head back to my room, meet Beastboy along the way and choose to play. We play, but no new images, no popup that says "Beastboy bonding +1" or something. It's still night, so back to room and sleep.
The next few days pass with me looking in all the rooms trying to find people who will talk with me, no indication of progress and finally I go here and document it all. Sigh.
MC's first thing is find the titans at right time and do an activity with them. Do the activity more than 3 times will unlock a reward/skill. After you bonded with the titans, you will start to get the hints and eventually missions and more. for the friendly events check the '+' app in phone.
I tried a bit reality and set things to rise as the story goes.
I have added mini walkthrough-guide in the attachment for events until v0.2. Use them and you will get to know the flow sooner. Have fun :)

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
Hey, im stuck on mission 3. Says i have to increase my physical ability but nothing is happening. Been constantly doing the terra and robin training no change. Also not sure if this is a bug, but cyborg is no longer out front for me to do the training.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
Blackfire gave me the lube but after that the hint says go check on her in the evening but its stuck
there comes nothing and it triggers no other stuff

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey, im stuck on mission 3. Says i have to increase my physical ability but nothing is happening. Been constantly doing the terra and robin training no change. Also not sure if this is a bug, but cyborg is no longer out front for me to do the training.
talk to starfire in lobby or go to girl's hallway

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Blackfire gave me the lube but after that the hint says go check on her in the evening but its stuck
there comes nothing and it triggers no other stuff
complete miko event at noon in her office

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes