• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I am not sure about it. Since the girls are so young to have babies in their bellies, it's hard to decide. And I may add it like I did in Book 5, or indirectly implying. Yet again, It's not decided yet. I will tell about it when an appropriate time comes :)
I agree that it should at least be a route. If it's a concern you can keep away from the accidental pregnancy route, make it a desire of the girls. Just because they are young doesn't mean that they are incapable of wanting children and it will add another fetish to attract a bigger audience to your game.

Of course this is entirely up to you, often these games are passion projects and if you don't want to create artwork or even writing depicting the girls getting/being pregnant then forcing it will likely make for poor quality content.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am not sure about it. Since the girls are so young to have babies in their bellies, it's hard to decide. And I may add it like I did in Book 5, or indirectly implying. Yet again, It's not decided yet. I will tell about it when an appropriate time comes :)
The argument about too young feels a bit weird. If they are old enough to have legal consensual sex then they are old enough for pregnancy. Doesn't mean you have to add it though, if you do, you could even make a story line around it.

Example would be that the Tower literally has some "thing" that makes sure it doesn't happen, so all sex in the tower is safe (you might need to write the rules to it).

Now you could at a later time if you want to add it use a the loophole. Over time the characters forget about this "only works in the tower" and then maybe have sex with a villain, each other, or a random normal outside of the tower and now they have problems.

Or the more normal route of some type of birth control/incompatibility with each other's races.
------

Do what makes the most sense to you and that you want to though.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I agree that it should at least be a route. If it's a concern you can keep away from the accidental pregnancy route, make it a desire of the girls. Just because they are young doesn't mean that they are incapable of wanting children and it will add another fetish to attract a bigger audience to your game.

Of course this is entirely up to you, often these games are passion projects and if you don't want to create artwork or even writing depicting the girls getting/being pregnant then forcing it will likely make for poor quality content.
The argument about too young feels a bit weird. If they are old enough to have legal consensual sex then they are old enough for pregnancy. Doesn't mean you have to add it though, if you do, you could even make a story line around it.

Example would be that the Tower literally has some "thing" that makes sure it doesn't happen, so all sex in the tower is safe (you might need to write the rules to it).

Now you could at a later time if you want to add it use a the loophole. Over time the characters forget about this "only works in the tower" and then maybe have sex with a villain, each other, or a random normal outside of the tower and now they have problems.

Or the more normal route of some type of birth control/incompatibility with each other's races.
------

Do what makes the most sense to you and that you want to though.

Hell yeah! Horny bois stick together like..
But yeah, they took the words right out of my mouth;
Didn't know more people into pregnancy stuff. But I haven't decided about adding pregnancy yet (Surely no preg penetration - I am not into it). But normal pregnancy is may/ may not happen since I am interested in Impregnation (but not much in delivering baby :p ).
I want to remind you guys again, that this is a small, love oriented game. And the Love routes are mostly written as an interaction with the girls and their feelings, and harem is just lust over others. Yet There is one Bonus event awaiting for those who unlocks Love route. That Bonus event is not fully decided. So When I reach there, I will make a post about adding preg stuff in there. And then I will decide based on the response :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1627814779413.png

JUL 30, 2021 AT 4:17 PM
XIX v0.1 Public release
Hey Guys :D
It's time for public release.
Thanks to the great patrons and subscribers who didn't share the game on pirated sites and let me earn some money $_$
And Thanks to the followers who waited for this for very long period time *_*
Game Tips :
1. Titans have their own schedule. So they will be in different places in different times.
2. Read the dialogues, to understand what to do and choose wisely when there are options
3. Each titans have 3 events in this update. Find and complete their first events before proceed to their second events.
4. You will see an 'end of update' message, after you complete all the events.
Something Honest:
I want to tell you guys this is a first version of the game. The beginning of game is build story and set up the world., so don't expect any H scenes. More H scenes will flow from next update, I guarantee that. So for first update, I hope you can have fun :)
Peace,
MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
will you introduce footjob scenes? i hope so expecially for raven:love::love: ( natural feet please , no nails ahahah )
Footjob scenes sounds good. Noted (y) I will add, if couple more people asks for it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Study results are debatable. I make things when people ask me straight :D
I would love to see some exhibitionism content, more corruption action to turn them into slut for all the girls or ability to change their outfit but I guess not many want to see it, so far the demo was very great and I can't wait to see more lewd content to be add in the future

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I would love to see some exhibitionism content, more corruption action to turn them into slut for all the girls or ability to change their outfit but I guess not many want to see it, so far the demo was very great and I can't wait to see more lewd content to be add in the future
First of all, this is not a trainer game, so no corruption or turning them into sluts. I am trying to make this game as love oriented (Yet the route you take gives different results). Though there will be an exhibitionist appear and some other slutty girls you can bang ;)

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes