Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
To be honest, if there were multiple birth/pregnancy mods for VH01, it would probably be the only eroge I'll ever play.

Reactions: Fiamos

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
What a bizarre choice of game to use as a base for this kind of mod. I played for about five hours unlocking those damn passes without running into any preg content. It's one of those games where if you play normally and don't go out of your way to make the MC a massive whore you don't get any H content.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
What a bizarre choice of game to use as a base for this kind of mod. I played for about five hours unlocking those damn passes without running into any preg content. It's one of those games where if you play normally and don't go out of your way to make the MC a massive whore you don't get any H content.
So if I understand you correctly, you are complaining that you don't see any H content or preg content because you are actively avoiding events that lead to H content and thus preg content?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
It's not a complaint it's an observation.
So you are observing that not doing sex scenes means that you don't see any preg scenes. Why would you expect or want things to happen differently? The only real narrative way for you to see preg scenes while avoiding sex scenes would be for the game to force you to see a sex scene that leads to pregnancy, but for that to make sense it would have to be a rape scene since you're avoiding sex scenes so Liz is still a virgin who doesn't want to have sex with anyone.

So that makes me curious. What kind of H game gives you H content while playing 'normally'? And what do you define as playing 'normally'? I get the impression that you want to play a game that gives you H content even when you don't actively seek any out. At that point you'd basically be playing a visual novel.

The mod is great but like I said the choice of game is bizarre.
I really don't see why you think picking this game to mod is a bizarre choice, basically all female protagonist games make the MC turn into a 'whore' as you put it. Your problem with this game is that you need to make Liz slutty to see H scenes, but that's how all female protag games work when the MC is a prude virgin. What kind of game shows you a wide variety of H content without having the MC be promiscuous in some way? I honestly do not understand why you have a problem with the base game.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I can kind of see where they're coming from when they say that the base content is an odd choice to make a preg mod for since there are people that may feel put off with games that make a distinction between gameplay and H. I know I avoid lose-to-H games like the plague because of this. But at the same time, this is a corruption fetish game. You're meant to engage in acts that chip away at the MC's sense of reason because that's the point.

I don't doubt that you can complete the game by being squeaky clean--virgin runs exist for a reason--but every aspect of the game is geared towards you pushing the MC into those acts. Why else would almost every item requested by the NPCs be available for purchase? Sure, you could grind your way through the tower and meticulously hoard crafting material...or you could wear skimpy armor and get paid more than enough gold to just buy the requested items anyway.

So, no. The choice of game is not as bizarre as you think it is. One might even say that it's quite fitting.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Don't forget the pregnancy blueballing. That's the main reason this mod is a thing. Clymenia unknowingly lit the beacon and the modders Coders of Rohan answers.
Indeed - they specifically mentioned a ring that prevents pregnancy, and I _think_ (it's been a while) you even remove it at one point and it doesn't do anything.

bakedlazu

Jul 10, 2018
It's one of those games where if you play normally and don't go out of your way to make the MC a massive whore you don't get any H content.
This is comedy. Shouldn't this feedback be taken to the original devs instead? This is a mod thread. If you didn't like the base game, why even bother here?

What a bizarre choice of game to use as a base for this kind of mod.
People do what they do because they can. Genuinely curious but do you go around to each and every mod thread to question their choices to mod? If you didn't like the base game, much less the mod, just move on. There are others that love it.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Why else would almost every item requested by the NPCs be available for purchase?
I'm not debating the main topic of your post, but I'd very much like to know where this NPC that sells "almost every item" is, because my own experience is significantly less than "almost every."
I'd say maybe 50%, but it's hard to properly judge, since I wasn't counting, and it feels like more when you have to spend more time to accomplish it. I did intentionally estimate high, though, because I'd probably have gone with 25% if I just went with how it feels.
But if there really is a merchant somewhere that sells all the high-end stuff you need to make, I'd like to know about him.

I would note, by the way, that the majority of the reason to give anyone anything is to gain contribution points, which you also get by being a massive slut, which contributes to the point you were making in your post.

• Angry
Reactions: RenH and nameless 1

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey y'all, I love this mod, but I get pregnant after every scene, is there a way to use contraception? I found the fertility pill but not the contraception (if there is one) ?

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
Hey y'all, I love this mod, but I get pregnant after every scene, is there a way to use contraception? I found the fertility pill but not the contraception (if there is one) ?
The system is percentage based. I guess you got "lucky" or "unlucky" with the numbers

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
There's a 35% chance to get pregnant after every sex scene so if you keep getting pregnant, then you're honestly just getting unlucky. Apart from that, there is no contraception item in the game.

Reactions: sa080691

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm not debating the main topic of your post, but I'd very much like to know where this NPC that sells "almost every item" is, because my own experience is significantly less than "almost every."
I'd say maybe 50%, but it's hard to properly judge, since I wasn't counting, and it feels like more when you have to spend more time to accomplish it. I did intentionally estimate high, though, because I'd probably have gone with 25% if I just went with how it feels.
But if there really is a merchant somewhere that sells all the high-end stuff you need to make, I'd like to know about him.

I would note, by the way, that the majority of the reason to give anyone anything is to gain contribution points, which you also get by being a massive slut, which contributes to the point you were making in your post.
Yeah, I admit that claiming that an NPC that sold almost everything existed is a bit of an exaggeration since it would defeat the purpose of even having the tower. Not to mention that the contribution points you get for actually completing the NPC requests iirc are generally higher than that of just slutting it up.

Thanks for bringing it up, btw!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes