Ren'Py - XXLove [v0.8] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

XXLove [Final Version]

"Hello Jason, do you want to have some fun?"

Summer camp, where boys grow up to become men. Or do they ever really? Remember those dreams where you, as a teenager, looked at a fellow camper and thought - what if we were to kiss? Now imagine those campers being middle-aged overweight women. That’s what XXLove is offering, a big adventure for the entire family. Just remember it was all dad’s idea when you thank him.

STORY
    Imagine dad canceling your vacation to California, but offering you a summer camping trip with his slutty wife and her obnoxious daughter. Because it will allow him to check up on your grandmother. An opportunity to come together in nature, his wife says. Welcome to Contalud camp, where things are boring as fuck until you fuck around.

There isn’t much in terms of story here, but there are story bits told through events that you have to find in the world. Your stepsister obviously needs your help, your dad will get in trouble and your stepmom.. Let’s just say she needs you to fetch her a few stuff. It’s all shallow and while the dialog is passable, I do think more could have been made of the ambiance in the camping trip. Extra points could have been scored in the humor department.

The story does open up and people will react different to you later in the game. This is a fapping simulator with a story, but at least the story is rounded out nicely with a positive message. You just have to fuck around, find out and fuck some more.

PRESENTATION
    Honestly, this is a mixed bag. While big women are underrepresented in games, I have to agree most women in this game aren’t too aesthetically attractive in terms of symmetry. Granted, it adds a bit of realism - but this screams fantasy from the top of it’s lungs. Your love interests gradually will dress sexier, but I feel as if the most widely appealing women are placed at the start of the game. The more niche women in terms of character, ethnicity are placed at the end. It will probably make most people never care about what happens after the first chapters.

There’s a travel system in this game and it confused me for the first hour. There’s little help after the story intro and you’re left to your own devices. On the map you’ll see where interests you have discovered are right now and you’d do well to keep the map in mind so you know where to go. All in all, it worked - albeit you’ll be clicking more than you’re fucking in this game. Trust me, you’ll be thankful for that stepsister.

When you are fucking, you’re treated to a few sets of two-frame animations per encounter. One could be foreplay, one could be penetration, one could be closeup. As you move through encounters, more animations unlock in both new and old encounters. It’s an easy way to do animation and not everyone will like it, but it looks believable enough. Personally I could do without, as with the choice of sound the dev made. There is audio when you’re having sex, but usually the sound just doesn’t match the woman and it’s taking away a piece of fantasy for me. Play this with your own soundtrack.

GAMEPLAY

XXLove is a sandbox point-and-click, meaning you have to click to go somewhere and do something or someone. First, it’s picking up lotion and later on, it’s picking up women. The game isn’t friendly to newcomers, so you will absolutely need a walkthrough to have a good time here. Trust me, don’t go in commando on your own - you’ll just waste time and you’ll find all the content anyway.

The premise is there are two parts per day - morning and evening. Some events happen in the morning, others have to happen in the evening. There are multiple day cycles happening which means you can’t always pinpoint when something is going to happen, only prepare for it. While that may seem like a random grind mechanic, you’ll soon learn some people just can’t be somewhere someone else is. These rotations keep the story intact.

You’ll have to fill up three hearts with multiple women eventually, which means you have to get to work on finding those encounters. There’s a hint bar at the top that doesn’t help an awful lot, so again - walkthrough. The game will have you jumping from spot to spot - even into the nearby city - in order to set up events that will get you laid. It almost sounds sad like this, but when you’re young you have to put in the work.

The game does convey a good sense of scale as it truly feels like the summer camp exists. Every place is fleshed out well enough and the map helps keep the concept together. Arrows to jump between places would have increased the immersion, but you’ll be place-hopping within no time anyway.

OVERALL

XXLove surprised me with it’s mechanics and while the graphics aren’t up to what I had hoped for, the fantasy did come alive due to gameplay and the entire world being used for stories. They may not be the deepest or the most fun, but it helps create the illusion that summer camp was magic. You don’t have to be a BBW lover to play this one, but since nearly everyone is quite large - prepare to bring pushin’ to the cushion. And have that fucking walkthrough ready.

8/10

Here's the damn walkthrough copied:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gojii

To put it directly, genuinely disappointing, bordering on awful. This is a 1.5 and I'm unsure if I should round up at all.

To have the game's character's faces all being uniformly unattractive, where most of the faces look more mannish in jawline with no feminine appeal, makes one wonder if the dev makes these games as a gag/satire.

That virtually every character other than Megan is cartoonish unattractive or with warped facial features kills any desire to play, even for those who find BBW attractive, where all of them are haggard at best, mannish otherwise, or outright unattractive (even factoring in half of them are holding AARP cards) even by real life standards is confusing.

Furthermore, gameplay/UI is clunky. The map requires the need to constantly go back and forth between the world map to go to other areas, which gets tedious and speaks to poor layout of the game.

Why there arent interactable arrows at minimum to go between areas in the campground but every door is interactable is unusual, making one wonder if the dev is being lazy in that manner just like they are with this mediocre "story."

The only saving grace of this game is Megan is actually attractive. I found absolutely nothing redeeming about the game, the events, nor setting at all.

Even the two implied "bombshell" 50-something BBWs have jay leno caliber jawlines and man hands.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DB Cooper

I'm a big fan of Chaixas games and this one might be the best one yet. The pacing is just right for me and the women and scenes are very sexy. I'm playing this on Windows and have not encountered any glitches. This is a must play for BBW fans.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

efindumb

broken game mechanics coupled with repetitive grinding...just boring despite the sex scenes and unique premise. The women are similar but things progress so slowly that you're stuck doing the same thing over and over again with little movement forward. It would be fine if the mechanics weren't broken on top of the repetitive gameplay
  5. 4.00 star(s)

porongadura

It's a fun game for the BBW crowd. The premise is fun, the characters are ok, it seems more developed than other games from this dev.
    It would improve dramatically with either actually animated sex scenes, instead of the still-photo-hybrid it currently has for those, and/or different angles. It's enjoyable and fun enough to play, but still has a lot of room for improvement.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

martinlongbow

Great renders but that is mostly it. A terrible gameplay where you have to click randomly to find what's next, a non existing hint system that only tells you "there is nothing i need to do" . Sex scenes get better but still very little repeat value
  7. 5.00 star(s)

- ZAIKO -

This game has everything to be the best of Chaixas.

Unlike all the others, this one gives us more freedom to follow the paths and explore the entire game and its secrets. Girls have always caught my attention, and they don't just leave us wanting. Good gameplay, an interesting system and a very wide map that allows us to have a different routine for each character.

I hope that from now on he will continue on this path, a wide roster of women and an almost "sandbox" map. It's the right way to go.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

fort4

A new installment from what I would call an established developer. Good with timely updates and can't wait to see how this game grows over time to its conclusion.

If you have not played other Chaixas games before, you are missing out on good BBW content. Its not detrimental to the story of this game at all as the story doesn't continue. This is a standalone installment.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Minjix

Awesome for a first update.
    The game makes you feel free and relaxed while interacting with curvy gals with different personalities ..we need more games like this with free roaming and REAL BBWs, more hot teens and anal action would be very appreciated !
  10. 5.00 star(s)

NotoriousBigCock

very nice game like all those of this developer. The women in this game are really sexy. I recommend this game.
    if I can give advice maybe it would be perfect to add some xxl teen pussies and an others xxl grannies