3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
fd.jpg

Overview:
That's it. The holidays are finally here. This year, you are going to a camp in the forest.
You weren't keen on the idea, but events will change everything.
A very hot holiday awaits you!!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: CHAIXAS-GAMES - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
IOS: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough -
Italian Translation
johnsniper thanks for the link

area_1_jour.jpg ava_08.jpg brooke_08.jpg intro_06.jpg lacey_12.jpg sibylle_05.jpg michelle_masturb5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Thanks for making this. I must say, from the banner I see that some of those ladies look a bit upset. Anyway, cheers.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I don't mind thick girls, but I'm not even going to bother with games by Chaixas anymore. Always dropping games as soon as he's bored with it to make a new one. Not a single one finished. For those who don't mind this, enjoy.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Why is this dev making 1400 dollars a month in Patreon? Then there are devs making games that are literally perfect in every way, but those devs only get like 200 dollars a month max. That is just unreal. People literally throw their money at anything that they come across...
Audience x likes x content, audience y likes y content. Audience x aren't going to support "literally perfect" y games.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
New setting for Chaixas, out in the woods. Already some hot character designs. Hoping the game will be more than previous efforts, although I enjoyed them for what they are the gameplay itself should be improved and more complicated storylines could really help. See games like Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit for intelligent dialogue and relationship building that really gives this kind of game something extra.

In any case, it's always great to get another game with BBWs. There just aren't many of them, which is unfortunate for someone like me who feels they are easily the most beautiful women. Going to the pool and seeing all big women in skimpy bikinis to talk to is amazing. Already some of the women seem dominant/predatory toward our MC as well, so can't wait to see what they demand of him!

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes