3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
On another note, has anyone found an "end of content in this version" screen? I can't find anything new cycling through the week but I never got such a message, which Chiaxas always had in his previous games to tell you when you'd seen everything.

Reactions: MortimerQ

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Hot damn, the mad lad is back. Love all of their games and this one is shaping to be no different. Alot of the women have a predatory feel to them and our character being kind of innocent is a nice combo for it, can't wait for more scenes.

Reactions: fanboi

Lepaca

Jun 6, 2018
Though this genre might not be my exact cup of tea. I can at least appreciate that the dev will finish his games.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
On another note, has anyone found an "end of content in this version" screen? I can't find anything new cycling through the week but I never got such a message, which Chiaxas always had in his previous games to tell you when you'd seen everything.
It's there and worked for me

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just found this game and the dev. I liked what I saw, for the... most part.

What would people say are his best projects/games, completed or not, what do people say is his best works? Thanks.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just found this game and the dev. I liked what I saw, for the... most part.

What would people say are his best projects/games, completed or not, what do people say is his best works? Thanks.
With the exception of MILF's Building, his first game, all the others are complete. People will make the valid criticism that sometimes it feels like the endings are rushed because he wants to move to a new game, but they all do have endings.

As for best works, each game Chaixas makes he seems to improve (if you ignore the FWILF Angels and 3D demo game he made, which are more experiments). So of the games other than this one I would say Curvy Cougars Street is the best since it's the most refined, although all of them are pretty straightforward/linear in their stories and gameplay.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
With the exception of MILF's Building, his first game, all the others are complete. People will make the valid criticism that sometimes it feels like the endings are rushed because he wants to move to a new game, but they all do have endings.

As for best works, each game Chaixas makes he seems to improve (if you ignore the FWILF Angels and 3D demo game he made, which are more experiments). So of the games other than this one I would say Curvy Cougars Street is the best since it's the most refined, although all of them are pretty straightforward/linear in their stories and gameplay.
Dude should learn to do proper animations, most new games have them and he is been doing this for a while now. Also he needs to chill with the weird faces, I get liking BBW and MILFS, but some of the girls he makes have an ugly/weird face to the point that you want to put a bag on it

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
After jerking off to every single woman and smashing/handjob you witness your parents have sex on a Sunday then the game closes out Ludwig he gives you everything you need to know after meeting him

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
I have not found Marleen or Fina on the first walk around the camp. Where are they to be found?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I have not found Marleen or Fina on the first walk around the camp. Where are they to be found?
Marlene is at the reception during the day, found at top of map "Parking Sign". I couldn't find Fina either and don't think she is in the game yet.

Reactions: Manford
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes