3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
Cant find Fina either and have clicked on everything, Anyone know where she is, this is kinda taking the fun out of this

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
dont see the tag, he finally ditched sandbox?
Nope, still sandbox. The improvement in this one is if you go to the map sub-screen (click on "camp" from the main map screen) you can click to shuffle the location of the women, so you can cycle through their different placements until you find what you want - i.e., you don't need to skip days constantly to find the exact right day they are in the laundry or at the campfire or whatever, just shuffle their location. But still sandbox to a degree, yes.

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
So it looks like you see Marleen in the parking lot then go back and see Marina and you can skip to night but no Fina , once you skip to night go to bed and then it moves on

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a sandbox! I am not whining. Please tag it as such. I dont want to see it in my selection.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
It's not like a curvy or a chubby game comes around all that often so I'll take a bbw if I have to, but god damn if these haven't had fell out of the ugly-tree and hit every ugly-stick on the way down with their face before the whole tree fell over on them.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why so many games and not focusing on completing 1 at time>?? really man...keep calm and end 1 at least.

Melmoth

Jul 29, 2017
Nope, still sandbox. The improvement in this one is if you go to the map sub-screen (click on "camp" from the main map screen) you can click to shuffle the location of the women, so you can cycle through their different placements until you find what you want - i.e., you don't need to skip days constantly to find the exact right day they are in the laundry or at the campfire or whatever, just shuffle their location. But still sandbox to a degree, yes.
You said "you can click to shuffle the location of the women, so you can cycle through their different placements until you find what you want" But, how do I do that?

Thanks

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You said "you can click to shuffle the location of the women, so you can cycle through their different placements until you find what you want" But, how do I do that?

Thanks
Go to the map screen and click "camp." in the upper right will be an X to close the sub-map and just below that a shuffle icon. Click the shuffle icon and you'll see the women change where they are placed on the map.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 2045426

XXLove-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Any idea on date for 0.2? October or in 5 months?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes