Ren'Py - XXX Boss [v0.1.2] [Druidly Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Vexton

[v0.1.2]
    TL,DR: If you like what you see (but only then), and don't mind very small grind, some grammar issues, and being up to deal with bugs around, give it a go... and leave it at first point of frustration.

pro: nice girls (even if some are not my taste), fair/good portion of lewd/sex content, straightforward.

con: It is almost as simple as it gets, with all the benefits and backdraws. UI, menusteps, bugs, everything. If you have seen the pictures offered here, you don't need to hope much more.

It is what it is, a very basic story, basic environment, some interactions with the girls, actually their branch are a bit better, in the end mandatory to get busy with all of them. Plenty of room to improve. Fitting for a v0.1.2

Wanted to give it 2,5/5 if could, but what you find on the site as 2*, usually are worse... so decided to give +1 ... most probably in vain, but I'm open to be positively surprised. It is a good start, not reaching any high or medium bars at the moment. If it stays like now, this review will stay relevant.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Seturualogo

It's a fun managing type of game with a lot of Scenes and diverse gameplay for the beginning stages. There are some mistakes in Grammar and Spelling tho but they don't disturb me while reading. But I don't get why there are no Ratings yet, it is a good managing game, without endless Grinding, Diverse Characters, and a good setting.