Unity Abandoned XXX RAY [v0.1] [GregArtofficial]

Paduk007

P007
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
Hello, I am pleased that there are people who are interested in this, unfortunately so that the game is updated Greg on his Twitter asked a question, and that it was confirmed that if we reach 2000 dollars to pay the programmer the game would be full and with each update It would be free, without any privileges highlighted but they can also tell you what to add or remove, if you want to donate go to your twitter and there will be more info, about donations, thanks for your opinions.

-Greetings from Mata.

Comisión para mi de Greg.jpg

wakaflockaflav

Oct 21, 2017
Does this remind anyone else of that old point and click flash game on cartoon network? The one where you gotta find all of the different glasses so you can find Dexter's robot.

Feb 25, 2018
So it's one of those flash reveal games from 2017, but made in Unity and asking for "programming money" on a Patreon? Do I have that right?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
GregArt.
the most HATED and Loved artist.
He has amazing talent and ideas.... but always fails to finish them.
He's quick to post teasers and advertises his stuff shamelessly, but most of the time that's all there is... a teaser.

i really hope he finishes this and doesn't just scrap it like 99% of his content.

Paduk007

P007
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
So it's one of those flash reveal games from 2017, but made in Unity and asking for "programming money" on a Patreon? Do I have that right?

I think you did not read it well or you need to know how to read, do not ask anything for patreon go to his twitter and then you come to complain crack, if you do not want to donate to the game then do not do it and now, but that of asking for patreon is a fallacy, patreon is something other than this.

-jajajjsdfsa regards

Feb 25, 2018
I think you did not read it well or you need to know how to read, do not ask anything for patreon go to his twitter and then you come to complain crack, if you do not want to donate to the game then do not do it and now, but that of asking for patreon is a fallacy, patreon is something other than this.

-jajajjsdfsa regards
English doesn't seem to be your first language, so I think you didn't understand.

Feb 25, 2018
Oh yeah, that's taking me back. Think one of the first X-Ray games i remember playing was that Gypsy who gives you X-ray glasses.
yeeeeh, boiii, with that seriously scuffed artstyle? Man, now I'm just on a nostalgia trip. Isn't that basically what this game is too?