Daz XY dick textures question

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Genesis 8 with XY 1.5 genitals. Michael 8 default textures.
Can someone confirm that this product has this kind of quality, or am I doing smth wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like UV's for "foreskin-pull-all-the-way-back" morph are used for "leave-my-foreskin-alone" default state. There is no UV set for default state?
What the fuck. It's disgusting. Textures are stretched.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Looks like I misclicked and ended up in the wrong thread. Can't delete it.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
I can't see the image and I've never tested that dick.
But I have played around with some of the other products from the same dev and in my opinion they are all fucked up one way or another. From strange poses and settings to all kinds of fuckery.

So I'm not suprised if his dick is also dicked up :)

Though they do look great!

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I can't see the image and I've never tested that dick.
But I have played around with some of the other products from the same dev and in my opinion they are all fucked up one way or another. From strange poses and settings to all kinds of fuckery.

So I'm not suprised if his dick is also dicked up :)

Though they do look great!
OMG. All other genitals are crap. I had hoped for this one.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
What are you looking for when it comes to genitals?

And which have you tried?

I like the penis looks of this one but the anus looks so... tacked on? It looks cheap or fake somehow.
Damn that came out soooo gay :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
OMG. All other genitals are crap. I had hoped for this one.
That's why I decided to go with the daz original gens, they don't have many morphs, but a lot of bones to adjust and are the most realistic looking imo. Just need to add a displacement map for some veins, because the default one doesn't have any :/

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
That's why I decided to go with the daz original gens, they don't have many morphs, but a lot of bones to adjust and are the most realistic looking imo. Just need to add a displacement map for some veins, because the default one doesn't have any :/
Yep, I agree. But their UV's are made for very short dick. If you make it more or less normal - it's stretched too. XY was my last hope for this kind of shit. sigh

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
What are you looking for when it comes to genitals?

And which have you tried?

I like the penis looks of this one but the anus looks so... tacked on? It looks cheap or fake somehow.
Damn that came out soooo gay :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Realistic look, length, morphable foreskin, size and shape.
Yes, all anuses in DAZ are cheap fake.
And anus is not gay. Everyone has anus. And there is no difference in which that anus is:LOL:

Reactions: BlueSwirl

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yep, I agree. But their UV's are made for very short dick. If you make it more or less normal - it's stretched too. XY was my last hope for this kind of shit. sigh
Did you try TAB? It's a pain to set it up, but I think from all the available options, this one is the best and most realistic for bigger dicks. I wasn't happy with the result tho, so I switched back to Daz gens.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Did you try TAB? It's a pain to set it up, but I think from all the available options, this one is the best and most realistic for bigger dicks. I wasn't happy with the result tho, so I switched back to Daz gens.
Tried once. I think it's for G3? Don't remember why, but I couldn't make it work as I wanted it to be.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
There's this one for the stock one:

But I haven't used it that much so don't know how good or bad it is.

Same for this:

So far i've used
It has the best built in anus. It's far from perfect, but I think it's the best you can get at the moment.

It has tons of morphs and texture options with the texture wizard i think it's called.
Just tone down the veiny settings. And size because it's elephant sized :p

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
There's this one for the stock one:

But I haven't used it that much so don't know how good or bad it is.

Same for this:

So far i've used
It has the best built in anus. It's far from perfect, but I think it's the best you can get at the moment.

It has tons of morphs and texture options with the texture wizard i think it's called.
Just tone down the veiny settings. And size because it's elephant sized :p
Thanks. Seen all of them. XY is the best. Dicktator is a fucking joke imho. Spend 15 minutes to make it realistic and then realize that it still looks like a monster cock. Why they did it monster by default?
I updated OP with the picture of XY. Will try to eliminate this obvious stretch.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Same for me. Yes it's for g3 but also works on g8.

So true...

Made a quick render of my the daz default gens using my own texture (no veins yet):
Well, it's decent.
But XY is the best, if there is some workaround for that stretch. It's great with foreskin pulled back.
Will try to make texture for default state if it's the issue with product, not my stupidity.
1.jpg

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well, it's decent.
But XY is the best, if there is some workaround for that stretch. It's great with foreskin pulled back.
Will try to make texture for default state if it's the issue with product, not my stupidity.
View attachment 285639
Well it's not finished of course, I just wanted to show you that there is no stretch even on bigger daz orig gens^^"

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Hmm that looks good. Does it have many morphs just like dictator?

When you say monster. Do you mean its too big or just too ugly/unrealistic looking?

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Well it's not finished of course, I just wanted to show you that there is no stretch even on bigger daz orig gens^^"
this kind of UV can not be good for normal dick length. As you can see, the glans is bigger than the shaft.
But still decent.

When you say monster. Do you mean its too big or just too ugly/unrealistic looking?
All of the above :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
this kind of UV can not be good for normal dick length. As you can see, the glans is bigger than the shaft.
But still decent.

All of the above :)
Ahh, yes that's true, but you can get some nice results ;)

Just had a bit "fun" with displacement maps. If you need something to laugh:

Jan 12, 2019
I'm playing around with HDM for XY 1.5.
Do you guys have any idea what could be causing that texture error in my image on the foreskin?
And oddly enough it's only on the lighter skinned textures, the darker skinned textres are all fine for some reason. The raw image files seem to be fine for all of them, so it must be some error.