Status
Not open for further replies.

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020

you can find most patreon post there and download them without paying

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
how to download? I can't find any file in post
It is just his patreon post without paywall, you can only download head releases. It has to say like
[HS2 Head Release]

Crowd funding stuff cant be downloaded anywhere, you need to pay for that or wait 1 - 3 years for it to be a Head release.

kientrung165

Feb 9, 2019
It is just his patreon post without paywall, you can only download head releases. It has to say like
[HS2 Head Release]

Crowd funding stuff cant be downloaded anywhere, you need to pay for that or wait 1 - 3 years for it to be a Head release.
thank you

!Reeche

Aug 15, 2022
Xyth usually encrypts his stuff anyways so I think even with the card and head mod you wouldn’t even be able to use it

Andromaliuz

Jan 27, 2019
I was just reading the tutorial this guy made so his crowdfunders can use/get his mods after all that hassle. Is this guy fucking insane? lol

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
I was just reading the tutorial this guy made so his crowdfunders can use/get his mods after all that hassle. Is this guy fucking insane? lol

Problem is idiots are paying money for it. As long as someone pays for it, he'll continue to paywall it. I can't understand anyone paying 50 bucks or how much it was of a single character.

tldr: insane and insane attract each other

LightningAce

May 23, 2020
Man, this sucks ass. Have to wait 2 to 3 years for each of their "crowdfunding" mods to be released "publicly" to the $11.5 patreon tier. And there's only been one mod release this entire year, in JANUARY. So I have to wait 1-2 years for Amy and 2-3 years for Kiki, provided that they catch up. They might as well not exist.
Maybe we can crowdfund getting some of their $55 mods and figure out a way to bypass the encryption.

Last edited:
Reactions: BEDthrowaway

cyrius122

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone happens to have guan yinping?
I have been able to buy Helena and Zhurong, but not Guan Yinping, because she has not been publicly released yet.
Otherwise, I would have buy her instantly ! <3
Xyth24 should not wait this long to release his girls, because he's going to lose lot of potential buyers this way.
Instead, I have bought the Guan Yinping version from DBLin :
Do you want it ?

Reactions: sdasfaf
Status
Not open for further replies.