3D-Daz Fan Art Y3DF 3D Characters for DAZ Studio (only Bad Boss_The Tan_Circle) - Y3DF Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dosneyie

Sep 3, 2024
Hey guys , Daz beginner here . I tried opening the circle mom duf file , but i am getting lots of errors , can someone explain what i am doing wrong here and how to fix this ? Thanks and have a nice day

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys , Daz beginner here . I tried opening the circle mom duf file , but i am getting lots of errors , can someone explain what i am doing wrong here and how to fix this ? Thanks and have a nice day
it means the assets you need for the figure to display correct are missing from you PC/Laptop. You just write down the missing files and down load them and install into Daz3d and then re-load Daz3d and you should be good to go.

Dosneyie

Sep 3, 2024
hey guys , I got everything to work . The only problem i have is the New gentilia for Victoria , it is parented to caprice body by default . whenever i try to pose it i get werid deformations and stuff , does anyone know how to fix this ?? Thanks and have a nice day

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
hey guys , I got everything to work . The only problem i have is the New gentilia for Victoria , it is parented to caprice body by default . whenever i try to pose it i get werid deformations and stuff , does anyone know how to fix this ?? Thanks and have a nice day
go into the character tree and select the new genitalia and un-parent it or you can delete it and install a new version of the genitalia.

Reactions: Dosneyie

Dosneyie

Sep 3, 2024
go into the character tree and select the new genitalia and un-parent it or you can delete it and install a new version of the genitalia.
Hey man , i did what you said , reinstall new genitalia , it snow showing in the content library :( . I am going to try some other genitalia for gen 8 .

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hey man , i did what you said , reinstall new genitalia , it snow showing in the content library :( . I am going to try some other genitalia for gen 8 .
install this
Golden Palace for Genesis 8 Female

to you content library and then attach to you female character. I and must individuals in here use it.

Reactions: Dosneyie

Dosneyie

Sep 3, 2024
install this
Golden Palace for Genesis 8 Female

to you content library and then attach to you female character. I and must individuals in here use it.
DOne , this works like a charm , thanks man :) . Just have to figure out how to match material .

Reactions: bxIvan
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes