RPGM - Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AlphaOmegaMale

Fantastic game great art. Wish there was more actually maybe animation :O perhasp in the future :) very good game great corruption. I certainly recommend trying it if you like that kind of game and even if you dont the art really good as well
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WSS Joe

Absolutely amazing game. Let's start with the character design.
    • Absolutely amazing and erotic design. Rinko has an amazingly thick and juicy body. With a boob and hip measurement taken straight from a sex goddess, she's perfectly plump and thick while still maintaining a slim figure.
    • She sweats a lot and just walking around in game will result in her outfit getting drenched in sweat showing off her erect nipples and wet pussy.
    • The artist really knows how to show off Rinko's erotic body by layering on sweat, steam and her erotic body.
    Next the erotic situations she gets into.
    • She literally walks around and gets stared at. Everyone lusts after her and dreams of plowing her fertile body.
    • There are so many situations she can get into which end up with vicious and brutal sex. These range from getting gang banged in a sauna, getting raped at the gym, becoming a meat toilet for a bunch of old men and that's just a few of them.
    • The art is amazing and shows off Rinko's erotic body and vicious sex acts. Rinko being forced into showing her ahegao against her will always brings a hard on for me.
    Story is alright as well, but this is a hentai game, the story isn't the main draw. The main draw is how many times Rinko can get dicked and how erotic she is when she's getting dicked.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gangbangforever

Well, the game is very unique. The only thing I can complain is that there is no hentai scene for two other mikos. And I hope the creator will add the 'Free Mode' when player reach the true ending where the main character can prostitute herself at any mem in the island (and adding more scene for two mikos hopefully).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kabokle

This was this dev's first game and I wasn't even aware it was in production - so I downloaded it not expecting a lot and man I was surprised.

If you like busty women, hard corruption and some great art in general, this is absolutely for you; if you don't, go for it anyways. That's how much good work was put into this and you can tell by all the variations, story and whatnot. Playing this for the first time was great and it's a solid 9/10 imo.

Pros:
    - Great art;
    - Great story;
    - Dev absolutely NAILED IT on the corruption stuff (mostly unconsensual tho so there's that);
    - Replayability as there are many routes and possible outcomes for the heroine, from super dark endings to a cool/climatic true end;
    - People don't usually mention this in hgames but I like the ambiance/music on this a lot. Reminds me of the first times I played the early Shinachiku Castella/Starworks stuff.

CONS
    - If I had to pick one thing I didn't like about this - which isn't even that big of a deal - it's the variation in art. I think we could have gotten a lot more positions. It did make sense within context of the story that things just jumped to straight up r*** but there's, like, 0 consensual blowjobs in this (with one or two exceptions). Also one of the best pair of booba in hgames and they didn't get nearly enough attention from every male in the game, come on guys :BootyTime:
    - You absolutely NEED a guide to get everything out of this and even if you do make it to NG+ some stuff needs to be done right at the start of a cycle and/or on specific days which can get a run screwed up if you ended up in the hospital for some reason.

I'm really looking forward to this dude's next game.