RPGM - Completed - Yahou Mimi - Sex in the Foreign World [Final] [Hourglass & Pencil]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Albeit short it was somewhat enjoyable running around town looking for npcs to have sex with the main character, had a decent ammount of scenes for its duration.
    If you enjoy this kind of game try it out.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

GracefulDarkness

in terms of scenes, this game is decent. i've definitely seen worse, but i've also seen much better

in terms of gameplay, this game has none, but it has none in the "fun" way where it's just a pain to get scenes and it's not enjoyable. i think some games manage to have no gameplay while still making it fine to get to the scenes, and usually in those games the scenes are really good! not here

i think this is worth a download if you IMMEDIATELY go for the gallery and nothing else, but to be honest i think you should just look up the CG online instead lol
  3. 1.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

There's really nothing to recommend here. No story, the only gameplay is talking to NPCs to trigger scenes that have a single CG each and no build up, six scenes in total but they each repeat with slightly sluttier dialogue after you've seen enough of them. Don't even waste your time walking around, just spam click the TV in the house to go to the gallery if you care about the scenes but they're so generic I can't even recommend that.