Ren'Py Abandoned Yakuza Girls [v0.01] [Kamari Designs]

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
The story revolves around your character dealing with the grief of losing his brother to gang violence between syndicates. You then meet a beautiful redhead, Ayame, who happens to be the daughter of the main boss who runs the entire city. This gives you a "once in a lifetime" access to finding out what really happened. The story is filled with murder, sex and drugs and you trying to balance it all. Your now in the yakuza world juggling Ayame's lifestyle and working for the man who probably had your brother murdered. What will you do?​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-01
Release Date: 2019-08-30
Developer: Kamari Designs - F95
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -

unknown-beauty-dream4.jpg ayame_pose1.png ayame-intro.jpg ayame-pointsmile.png goro-and-ayamemouthandeyeopen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This story reminds me of something similar that i read a while ago. Though i don't remember the name, i hope this don't end the same as it because that one was a tragedy.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Your now in the yakuza world juggling Ayame's lifestyle and working for the man who probably had your brother murdered. What will you do?
First, get a bunch of tattoos...

Aug 8, 2018
It's been over a year since the initial release and nothing yet and the fact that the dev's post you quoted was almost 9 months ago...
I'd say it needs a tombstone.
damn i forgot that it was almost october...fuck, another possible gem gone down the drain.

KamariDesigns

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
The replies are killing me :ROFLMAO: I haven't abandoned the game it's still being worked on while I'm working on other projects. I do feel bad for losing time to fully dedicate to it

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie