Collection Pinup YAM_spectrum Collection [2023-09-04] [YAM_spectrum]

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Boa hancock#6.jpg

Overview:
YAM_spectrum (aka MansikYang) is a 2D artist who draws sexy anime girls. His works involve eroticism, not explicit sexual intercourse. A talent display of gorgeous famous anime girls.​

Updated: 2023-09-04
Artist: YAM_spectrum - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 4K
Pictures: -a lot- (including drawing process)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download

Art:

PSD Files:

Pack 30 Work Process Video:
- -
Pack 31 Work Process Videos:
- - - -

aran_nude.jpg blackcat_lingeri.jpg Bruma#9.jpg lust_nude.jpg nami_nude.jpg Rangiku_nude.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
my dream come true :KEK:
thank you Beelruce & Medievalover

edit: just finished downloading the pack and it's already included in OP, no need to download this one
It's one of two artists I suggested to rf96 to create new threads too who copy Samikichan realistic style xD. The other one is ally loren. The problem was I had no packs as unemployed person.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
It's one of two artists I suggested to rf96 to create new threads too who copy Samikichan realistic style xD. The other one is ally loren. The problem was I had no packs as unemployed person.
in my eye, YAM's art is pretty different than saki's art, it's almost like a combination of Lexaiduer + neoartcore + sakimichan. Ally loren is what i think a copy should be like, from the mood, lighting, and some poses too :LUL:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
in my eye, YAM's art is pretty different than saki's art, it's almost like a combination of Lexaiduer + neoartcore + sakimichan. Ally loren is what i think a copy should be like, from the mood, lighting, and some poses too :LUL:
Maybe, maybe less anatomical fuck ups :LUL:.

Last edited: