• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Yandere Game Compendium

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Here to say that reason yandere in anime be as side characters and soft than before if they still exist (My hero academia that crazy girl. this is my sus on her that at first they have plan for her but later on the anime she more of side character and probably get rewrite for her character stuff) as cuz since school day there was murder happen in same time as anime airing and the big boss man etc.
I assume that these anime stuff could be problem to young mind etc. but this just my theory really. since all i know about school day company was they proabably shut down by poor selling and fail to adapt to new tech and change or It might be that it not really pop unlike E rate anime soo they dont make anime about that anymore. I have people digging for manga for me and how anime company will accept one writer to adapt to anime. there were some that really good wiriting but I in same time can see how this could bring negativity to whole soicety soo that might be reason it not as pop as before. This is from me who never went to Japan before but most I have contact there. So don't abosuletly trust me on this. I would rather want to hear from those artist and original writer themsalve how some long or small manga still not anime
or it might be the pop of Isekai anime who knows...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter