• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Yandere Game Compendium

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Good thing I found this thread, though I'm fairly disappointed how little yandere chars we have in adult games. A little two cents from me if you don't mind NTR.

A promise best left unkept. At first glance, you just have a bit dorky, but a cute kouhai who wants attention from her senpai, but underneath lies a much a darker and more erratic personality. Important note, while you can have scenes with her, but it's still an NTR-focused game, and the male protagonist is very unlikable because of his stupidity. But yeah, Aya is the best girl in the game.
Only her. Your girlfriend is yandere and she will go to any lengths to make you happy. In the blackmail route, if you tell her you know what she did (she had sex with your boss who blackmailed you) and you forgive her, she goes and kills him, then she says no one will ever hurt you again. Too bad, as far as I know the developer didn't continue this route, at least the last time I played. It's a Netorare/Netorase game, I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it, to be honest, I got really attached to her, so I ended up deleting it.

I'm pretty sure I've seen episodic roles for Yandere's characters in other games, but since I don't remember them, they probably weren't that good.

Reactions: NotFriendly
Sep 22, 2021
Good thing I found this thread, though I'm fairly disappointed how little yandere chars we have in adult games. A little two cents from me if you don't mind NTR.

A promise best left unkept. At first glance, you just have a bit dorky, but a cute kouhai who wants attention from her senpai, but underneath lies a much a darker and more erratic personality. Important note, while you can have scenes with her, but it's still an NTR-focused game, and the male protagonist is very unlikable because of his stupidity. But yeah, Aya is the best girl in the game.
Only her. Your girlfriend is yandere and she will go to any lengths to make you happy. In the blackmail route, if you tell her you know what she did (she had sex with your boss who blackmailed you) and you forgive her, she goes and kills him, then she says no one will ever hurt you again. Too bad, as far as I know the developer didn't continue this route, at least the last time I played. It's a Netorare/Netorase game, I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it, to be honest, I got really attached to her, so I ended up deleting it.

I'm pretty sure I've seen episodic roles for Yandere's characters in other games, but since I don't remember them, they probably weren't that good.
The first game seems interesting i might give it a try but i'm not big on NTR.

As far as the 2nd game i don't normally play 3D games, maybe one day.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The first game seems interesting i might give it a try but i'm not big on NTR.

As far as the 2nd game i don't normally play 3D games, maybe one day.
I stopped playing the first game at some point, but I kept following the thread. There are some routes with your Kouhai and she is almost unaffected by the bull and you can have ending with her. However, I have to say that what people had described in her route wasn't very satisfactory to my taste, so I didn't play it again. And recently the developer started an additional game where Aya is the main girl, but most likely it will be really NTR focused because in the main game she was barely affected by the bull.

As for the second game, well, it's a Honey Select, so it's still closer to the anime style, but whatever floats your boat!

Sep 22, 2021
I stopped playing the first game at some point, but I kept following the thread. There are some routes with your Kouhai and she is almost unaffected by the bull and you can have ending with her. However, I have to say that what people had described in her route wasn't very satisfactory to my taste, so I didn't play it again. And recently the developer started an additional game where Aya is the main girl, but most likely it will be really NTR focused because in the main game she was barely affected by the bull.

As for the second game, well, it's a Honey Select, so it's still closer to the anime style, but whatever floats your boat!
At least she has an ending, needs that Yandere basement kidnapping ending tho!

Turn_for_Wumbo

May 2, 2022
I wish I could give the name. But, I seem to recall a VN with a yandere angel (Spirit guardian?). Your kindness when you were led her to seek you out years later. I've been looking everywhere for it, but I can't find the file or the zip for some reason. Also, whats the game or character on your tag?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 6, 2022
  • Thinking Face

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020

Gotta shout out this gem, no sexual content, you play as a secret yandere, until recently the player only learned about that when shit started going down, but now that the devs decided that it is best to warn people about it, I reckon this isn't a spoiler. MC is androgynous and nameable, there are three love interests, each a different gender.

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
Hey! I guess you can put Yanderella on the list too, though I'm not a fan of this game it's technically yandere related so yeah.
I also would like to see your updates since I'm also a big fan of yandere but cannot find any good yandere related game, I guess it's a niche genre

Sep 22, 2021
It is really kinda sad that this is it. Like I'd say that Yandere is one of the most popular anime genres out there, but there is a surprising lack of Yandere H-games.
There are more Yandere games then are on this list, i haven't gotten around to playing and reviewing more because i have been quite busy with my personal life.

And while i agree it is sad there are so few Yandere H-games, i don't see how you think Yandere is one of the most popular genre. many Anime will not even have a Yandere at all and then those who do such as hunter x hunter or jojos will only have them as a small side character with limited screen time, Tsundere or more traditional loving female characters are far more popular.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
There are more Yandere games then are on this list, i haven't gotten around to playing and reviewing more because i have been quite busy with my personal life.

And while i agree it is sad there are so few Yandere H-games, i don't see how you think Yandere is one of the most popular genre. many Anime will not even have a Yandere at all and then those who do such as hunter x hunter or jojos will only have them as a small side character with limited screen time, Tsundere or more traditional loving female characters are far more popular.
It pains me that most yanderes are reduced to side characters. It isn't easy to find an anime with a yandere, and when you do, they're often a side character or just comic relief. Love Diary is the only anime I can think of where the yandere was a main character and center stage.

Oh, the other common frustration is most characters who are the yandere's love interest avoid them like the plague, you're lucky if they actually tolerate them.

P.S I'm still waiting for Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta to receive an English translation.

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
Speaking of Yandere side characters roles, the recent event in the Girls Frontline: Neural Cloud gacha game had a yandere antagonist, which I found to be really interesting narratively and pretty hot. In a nutshell, this character has been the primary antagonist for a couple arcs now, and they have slowly grown to become a yandere for the MC. In the latest event she (among other actions) abducted the MC and part of the plot was his "campanions/harem" trying to rescue him.

Gotta say, I felt that it would be a really good plot for an H-Game. Not in like a monstergirl-defeat RR type of deal, but an actual proper antagonist. Funnily enough I was able to find one VN and a couple eroticas online about this exact premise, but unfortunately they were all otome.

Sep 22, 2021
It pains me that most yanderes are reduced to side characters. It isn't easy to find an anime with a yandere, and when you do, they're often a side character or just comic relief. Love Diary is the only anime I can think of where the yandere was a main character and center stage.

Oh, the other common frustration is most characters who are the yandere's love interest avoid them like the plague, you're lucky if they actually tolerate them.

P.S I'm still waiting for Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta to receive an English translation.
Future diary or Mirai nikki you mean? the best anime ever made.

Reactions: ItzSpc
Sep 22, 2021
Speaking of Yandere side characters roles, the recent event in the Girls Frontline: Neural Cloud gacha game had a yandere antagonist, which I found to be really interesting narratively and pretty hot. In a nutshell, this character has been the primary antagonist for a couple arcs now, and they have slowly grown to become a yandere for the MC. In the latest event she (among other actions) abducted the MC and part of the plot was his "campanions/harem" trying to rescue him.

Gotta say, I felt that it would be a really good plot for an H-Game. Not in like a monstergirl-defeat RR type of deal, but an actual proper antagonist. Funnily enough I was able to find one VN and a couple eroticas online about this exact premise, but unfortunately they were all otome.
I need to get back into girls frontline one day.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Busy with your personal life, like as in putting yourself out there to encounter yanderes in meet-space?

And "Traditional loving women" *Shudders*.

• Haha
Reactions: PootisPenser76
Sep 22, 2021
Busy with your personal life, like as in putting yourself out there to encounter yanderes in meet-space?

And "Traditional loving women" *Shudders*.
Mostly just focusing on myself, cleaning my room, making money, adulting stuff. i need to start sliding in DMs again but right now i also need a little break after the catfish catastrophe to focus on myself.

• Yay, new update!

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Mostly just focusing on myself, cleaning my room, making money, adulting stuff. i need to start sliding in DMs again but right now i also need a little break after the catfish catastrophe to focus on myself.
Catfish catatrophe? That sounds like an interesting story...