Seeking Yandere / lunatic / over jealous game

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Hello,
First of all, I will start by quoting what is a "yandere" although I'm pretty sure most of you know what it is, it's better to mention it ;
"a yandere is a person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. "

I am looking for some games similar to the following games :

Crimson Gray (loved that one because my actions actually got some nice reactions from the girl, it was pleasant to read)
Crimson Gray Dusk and Dawn (You play as the yandere this time, this one isn't as good as the original but eh, still a bit pleasant)
My Neighbor is a yandere (not really that great, not much content but still pleasant to read)

What I am looking for specifically in the game ;
- Sexual OR NOT content it doesn't matter, it can be simple "dating" and developping a relation or just some kind of 'dont cheat on he' or 'be careful' or idk
- MC MUST be MALE, for some reasons I seriously can't play any game where MC is female
- NO NTR, I'm part of the sensible clan where we absolutely do not want to see our girls fucked by other dudes, if it's a few kiss to make MC jealous it's fine as long it's not sexual
- no RPG Maker games ; they're overall annoying, at least, to me.
- A story, when I play games I download from F95 I always want a story not just a dumb "fap to this fap to that it's your kink paradise" ; story doesn't necessarily have to be good
- Actual impact with your choices ; Where's the fun of picking a choice if it has no effect ?!

Games I am currently downloading / testing ;

https://f95zone.to/threads/yandere-nekomarudow.4044/

I am aware that such requests were previously made and I have faithfully searched thro those threads and extracted any games that may be good for me
Despite that, I am still looking for new suggestion and would like to get a different list of games that may be good
(that sound dumb but eh let's just say that I want an updated list ok?)

Best regards,
Godus33.

Reactions: Reemas690
Jul 5, 2018
"Sisterly bliss don't let mom find out" has some pretty horrifying yandere content on both bad end paths. Just depends if you can handle consensual incest between blood related sisters. Other than that I can't really suggest much since I play mostly rpgm games and 3d doesn't really do it for me. Dunno why but feels a bit more involved when I'm controlling the character. Tho I will admit VNs tend to have way higher quality than rpgm.

Last edited:

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
"Sisterly bliss don't let mom find out" has some pretty horrifying yandere content on both bad end paths. Just depends if you can handle consensual incest between blood related sisters. Other than that I can't really suggest much since I play mostly rpgm games and 3d doesn't really do it for me. Dunno why but feels a bit more involved when I'm controlling the character. Tho I will admit VNs tend to have way higher quality than rpgm.

I have 100% finished that Sisterly Bliss game, it was pretty decently made and the CGs were nice

And yeah, the reason I dislike RPG M is mainly because I hate moving around, discovering things, triggering things, etc, etc
I just want to sit back, read, enjoy the story, enjoy the CGs and most importantly treat the game like a 'movie'

Jul 5, 2018
I have 100% finished that Sisterly Bliss game, it was pretty decently made and the CGs were nice

And yeah, the reason I dislike RPG M is mainly because I hate moving around, discovering things, triggering things, etc, etc
I just want to sit back, read, enjoy the story, enjoy the CGs and most importantly treat the game like a 'movie'
Basically opposites for us cause I like all those things it makes it easier to put myself in the characters shoes rather than being the observer. Interesting seeing the other side of the coin. To each his own I always say.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Basically opposites for us cause I like all those things it makes it easier to put myself in the characters shoes rather than being the observer. Interesting seeing the other side of the coin. To each his own I always say.
I mean, I just dislike how you have to do grinding and look for everything, some RPG M games are pretty nice (those that basically remove all teh grind etc) but yeah... grinding is not ok

Sep 22, 2021
Hello,
First of all, I will start by quoting what is a "yandere" although I'm pretty sure most of you know what it is, it's better to mention it ;
"a yandere is a person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. "

I am looking for some games similar to the following games :

Crimson Gray (loved that one because my actions actually got some nice reactions from the girl, it was pleasant to read)
Crimson Gray Dusk and Dawn (You play as the yandere this time, this one isn't as good as the original but eh, still a bit pleasant)
My Neighbor is a yandere (not really that great, not much content but still pleasant to read)

What I am looking for specifically in the game ;
- Sexual OR NOT content it doesn't matter, it can be simple "dating" and developping a relation or just some kind of 'dont cheat on he' or 'be careful' or idk
- MC MUST be MALE, for some reasons I seriously can't play any game where MC is female
- NO NTR, I'm part of the sensible clan where we absolutely do not want to see our girls fucked by other dudes, if it's a few kiss to make MC jealous it's fine as long it's not sexual
- no RPG Maker games ; they're overall annoying, at least, to me.
- A story, when I play games I download from F95 I always want a story not just a dumb "fap to this fap to that it's your kink paradise" ; story doesn't necessarily have to be good
- Actual impact with your choices ; Where's the fun of picking a choice if it has no effect ?!

Games I am currently downloading / testing ;

https://f95zone.to/threads/yandere-nekomarudow.4044/

I am aware that such requests were previously made and I have faithfully searched thro those threads and extracted any games that may be good for me
Despite that, I am still looking for new suggestion and would like to get a different list of games that may be good
(that sound dumb but eh let's just say that I want an updated list ok?)

Best regards,
Godus33.
Try Doki doki literature club go for Yuri