Others Yandere Minesweeper [v0.2] [Lyonade]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lyonade

Jul 27, 2024
Minesweeper the vein of my existence:eek: I am so bad at this that I Can't even pass the first level also is there a way to add more hearts? just two is not enough
Next patch I'll make it so if you die and restart the level you get one extra heart. In the mean time you can actually take a snapshot of the minesweeper board and ask chatgpt, it'll tell you exactly what moves to make.

Edit: can I just update the download links in the thread or do I need to report the thread for an update :unsure:

Lyonade

Jul 27, 2024
Massive pet peeve of mine is yandere does not mean violent. Just like femdom does not mean feet for fucks sake
Yes but there are definitely yanderes that are violent in nature. It is a cliche for sure. If you want yandere games with non-violent yanderes then you should also make one. I like my yanderes with a slice of stabbing.

Lyonade

Jul 27, 2024
My only complaint is left + right click doesn't work in this game.
sorry what is that supposed to do?
EDIT: so its called chording hmmm, I'll try to implement it next update when the board gets much bigger from the new scenes

Last edited:

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
sorry what is that supposed to do?
When there's a revealed tile that has the correct # of flags marked around it, if you left and right click on the revealed tile at the same time, it counts as clicking every non-flagged tile around it.

You can try it in regular minesweeper if you want to see how it works.

Reactions: Lyonade

Mirai_Hikari

Aug 27, 2023
art looks really nice, the girl is super cute and yanderes are always fun.
Now if only i knew how to play minesweeper... x>x

Lyonade

Jul 27, 2024
art looks really nice, the girl is super cute and yanderes are always fun.
Now if only i knew how to play minesweeper... x>x
I added a cheat to the game, if you click on the heart (number of lives) 10 times, it gives u 99 lives.
Only on the version, I don't want to reupload to 5 different filehosts sry.

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
A case where the title is accurate in more ways than one! Yanderes ARE a minefield and defusing them is a nightmare! That said, I do look forward to seeing if they have multiple "game over" scenes or if its just a generic single game over. I have a weird interest in finding ways to kill my in game avatar. Mostly to prove that devs CANT think of everything!

Lyonade

Jul 27, 2024
A case where the title is accurate in more ways than one! Yanderes ARE a minefield and defusing them is a nightmare! That said, I do look forward to seeing if they have multiple "game over" scenes or if its just a generic single game over. I have a weird interest in finding ways to kill my in game avatar. Mostly to prove that devs CANT think of everything!
There is sadly only a generic single game over for now. What kind of different gameovers should there be?

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
There is sadly only a generic single game over for now. What kind of different gameovers should there be?
It's one of those questions that once asked you're not sure how to answer. I mean, if it was a full on VN with a yandere, you'd obviously need multiple endings. But, for a light fluff like this, its not really needed. Just one of those things where more than a single generic game over would have been nice. Even if it was simply different text, but no big deal really. It was still a fast fun game, so no complaints. Played the web version while checking other things.

Reactions: Lyonade

grey_shadow

May 21, 2022
When there's a revealed tile that has the correct # of flags marked around it, if you left and right click on the revealed tile at the same time, it counts as clicking every non-flagged tile around it.

You can try it in regular minesweeper if you want to see how it works.
There's a Minesweeper variant out there (Mines Perfect) where left or right clicking on a revealed number which has enough flags or enough cleared squares respectively will clear/flag the rest rather than requiring both buttons to be clicked.

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
after seeing pinball game 2 days ago i laughed myself and said wish there was a minesweeper since i was good at it. now i get to play one nice

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes