• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
Alright but I still need to experiment around with some things before I can actually work on that.

I already tried putting it on LoversLab but they removed it without any reason and even when I contacted them about it, I got no response. I also tried on NexusMods but they denied it saying the "characters look too young" even though this is purely fiction but whatever I guess.
Ah, what a shame. Rules make no sense. I suppose it's because (Alex) Yandere Dev's fans were very upset about it, or maybe Alex himself was behind it. :unsure:

But if "The characters look too young", that's rubbish, because there are nude mods for "young" and "VERY young" characters for other games on NexusMods as well!

But in any case, I guess F95Zone is good enough.

Last edited:

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
I noticed something.

Is there any reason why Ryoba doesn't smile when nude?
In terms of realism, I guess you'd be hard pressed to find any girl who likes walking around nude in public. :unsure:

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
I noticed something.

In terms of realism, I guess you'd be hard pressed to find any girl who likes walking around nude in public. :unsure:
do you have file game with mod i need that i try to use mod but when i start game is auto turn off i dont know why ;-;

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
do you have file game with mod i need that i try to use mod but when i start game is auto turn off i dont know why ;-;
There was a new update for the game today, the 19th of October build, Unfortunately as of right now (3:12 PM UK time) The mod hasn't been updated yet for the new build. But if you want the mod for the 18th of October, just install it as usual.

Here's the Readme if you need further instructions on how to install it. :)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I noticed something.

She has that facial expression when you're in a towel(nude), at town or at home during the night.

Edit: Found out this is also true for Ayano. (It's hard to notice the difference due to her default eyes already being large compared to Ryoba)
Screenshot 01.png Screenshot 02.png

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
There was a new update for the game today, the 19th of October build, Unfortunately as of right now (3:12 PM UK time) The mod hasn't been updated yet for the new build. But if you want the mod for the 18th of October, just install it as usual.
I'll release the compatibility update for the latest build within an hour so if you've got the latest game build, just wait.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I'll release the compatibility update for the latest build within an hour so if you've got the latest game build, just wait.
Thanks - updated the main games page also!

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
Uh oh, I tried the 19th build with the new update for the mod, it's crashing again, after the sponsors screen. :(

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Uh oh, I tried the 19th build with the new update for the mod, it's crashing again, after the sponsors screen. :(
Did you make sure the mod you're installing has the same compatibility as the game build?
You can check the date modified for the game's executable to ensure it's actually the 19th build.

If they all check out then try first running the game without the mod up to the school scene and then do the same with the mod.

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
Did you make sure the mod you're installing has the same compatibility as the game build?
You can check the date modified for the game's executable to ensure it's actually the 19th build.

If they all check out then try first running the game without the mod up to the school scene and then do the same with the mod.
All sorted, it was a weird one-off where the Yandere Simulator website gave the 16th of October Build instead of the 19th. Sorry, false alarm. Works like always. (y)

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I'm clearly doing something wrong here. I play the game (exe shows last modified on oct 26) just fine without the mod. After installing this mod from dropbox, the game crashes directly after choosing to go to school. I deleted the whole game and redownloaded both the main game again from the mega link given on yandev's blog post, and this mod from dropbox several times today, and the same issue still happens at the same exact spot.

Edit: Just saw that the build was updated to 28th bug patch, along with this mod, so here I go again to try one more time.

Edit 2: Yeah, I just had a run of inconsistency. Finally got the versions to match and it finally works.

Last edited:

lol908990

Nov 9, 2021
View attachment 1148871

Overview:
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DOWNLOAD VIA DROPBOX AS IT IS ALWAYS KEPT UPDATED TO LATEST IF NOT RECENT BUILDS.
Any other source may be outdated and can take time to update and their link may change due to lack of versioning system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2021-11-07
Game/Creator: YandereDev - - - - -
Modder: RedAISkye
Mod Version: v2.4
Game Thread: f95zone.to/threads/yandere-simulator-osana-release-official-yanderedev.60638
Game Version:
Language: English

Installation:

Uninstallation:

Readme:

Changelog:

Download:
- - - -

View attachment 1148873 View attachment 1148874 View attachment 1148876 View attachment 1148877
View attachment 1456860 View attachment 1456861
wont work for me

Proxy014

Nov 21, 2021
i think i have done something wrong since everytime i open yandere simulator (compotable) and go in start a game right before the game starts it just crashes. this have only happen while using the mod. the way i did it was copying the YandereSimulator_Data from the mod files and then go over to the compotable yandere simulator and paste it and replace the YandereSimulator_Data that already was there. im not sure if i did anything wrong, but i probably have

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i think i have done something wrong since everytime i open yandere simulator (compotable) and go in start a game right before the game starts it just crashes. this have only happen while using the mod. the way i did it was copying the YandereSimulator_Data from the mod files and then go over to the compotable yandere simulator and paste it and replace the YandereSimulator_Data that already was there. im not sure if i did anything wrong, but i probably have
You probably downloaded the mod for an incompatible build of the game.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
alright so with the rate of updates it's likely going to be troublesome to get this working, but can someone give me the link to the version of the game that works with the latest version of the mod, please?
All I can find is the december 3rd version of the game...

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
alright so with the rate of updates it's likely going to be troublesome to get this working, but can someone give me the link to the version of the game that works with the latest version of the mod, please?
All I can find is the december 3rd version of the game...
I've updated the mod for the latest build so that's not necessary.
But you can download old builds of the game at .

Last edited: