1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
huh, i dont see no "no-sexual content" tags, is this a actual finished and Hentai version of Yandere sim or something?

Reactions: Ryohky

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This game still alive? I thought it was dead since 2016
Until couple years ago, when the dev's antis gone full throttle it was quite popular. And still is. Is just that the dev stay silent cause even "the game is finished, i added 1000 rivals, and i will pay you a million dollar to play it" would make his haters sperg at him.
huh, i dont see no "no-sexual content" tags, is this a actual finished and Hentai version of Yandere sim or something?
Sadly not. We will never get anything more pervy than pantyshots. And maybe even that will be removed. Cause to be honest, no matter how entertaining it is, having someone helping us murder an entire school for pantyshots is kinda dumb.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Until couple years ago, when the dev's antis gone full throttle it was quite popular. And still is. Is just that the dev stay silent cause even "the game is finished, i added 1000 rivals, and i will pay you a million dollar to play it" would make his haters sperg at him.

Sadly not. We will never get anything more pervy than pantyshots. And maybe even that will be removed. Cause to be honest, no matter how entertaining it is, having someone helping us murder an entire school for pantyshots is kinda dumb.
I mean not officially , I mean its Unity right? I'm aware there's unoffiical nude mods. However the game was relevant like what, 10 years ago lmao. There's plenty niche japanese 3d school games that fit the theme and are solid games. Still the last I tried it I liked the cycling part, I would welcome if the game gets modded hard like skyrim or something, to shape your own yandere sandbox.

Reactions: Guz89 and Ryohky

Phuta_Phreak

Jul 30, 2017
There is no amount of work on this game that will make him not a shit person.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
There is no amount of work on this game that will make him not a shit person.
I don't see why i or anyone should care about him being shit.
I don't remember giving him blowjobs as requirement to play this game.
Is there a dere part in this simulation? I only saw the yan part....
I guess is when she get all embarassed near sempai.
Is quite a debated argument. He made Ayano a some kind of unemotional empty shell. But yanderes are very emotional girls.

Reactions: Seinks

Venusian

Dec 8, 2020
He made Ayano a some kind of unemotional empty shell. But yanderes are very emotional girls.
Well she was unemotional before she met senpai, but now she feels 2 emotions, love towards her senpai and jealousy towards everyone else.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I get that there's non-eroge uploaded here sometimes, but YanSim?
Mods so bored they got time to break up dumb arguments on the thread?
Props to y'all, I guess, ha. :PogChamp:
I mean its more like mods like that sweet sweet data.

Reactions: Ritsujin

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Hey show the man some respect. He's one of the first of his kind of sit on a Patreon for years and do decimal place "updates" every few months if even that while holding nothing but clear contempt for his audience. He's basically the predecessor to 99% of this forum and western projects as a whole. A true trailblazer of an industry. The Shigeru Miyamoto and John Carmack of the modern era.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Hey show the man some respect. He's one of the first of his kind of sit on a Patreon for years and do decimal place "updates" every few months if even that while holding nothing but clear contempt for his audience. He's basically the predecessor to 99% of this forum and western projects as a whole. A true trailblazer of an industry. The Shigeru Miyamoto and John Carmack of the modern era.
that made me laugh harder than it should holy fuck

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes