Mar 23, 2019
Letting yall know that the uncensored DLC is out on project 72. Though I'm getting an image error when installing it.
Edit: Should've realized there would be an update to the base game required for it to work correctly
You could probably fix it with the censored 1.17 game here, then install dlc there, and then replace the base game pictures with uncemsored 1.16 picture

VietCong1968

Feb 3, 2020
It seems like the second DLC is under development already, with some new scenes already done (hikari and her mother). Presumably at the end of this year?

Reactions: Neroo12

pienao

May 10, 2021
are there any bonus things from 100%ing the yarimon dex? thought there'd maybe be one since its kinda weird that reisen/nupuryu) would tell you about your completion rate in the dev room when its acessible from the menu

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Letting yall know that the uncensored DLC is out on project 72. Though I'm getting an image error when installing it.
Edit: Should've realized there would be an update to the base game required for it to work correctly
Since it sounds like you bought the DLC: care to share the zip here? I already have the base game, just need the DLC.

Normally I would just buy the DLC myself but I'm not supporting 072 anymore since it came out that they shit the bed by using AI translations.

noblemartel

May 1, 2020
Since it sounds like you bought the DLC: care to share the zip here? I already have the base game, just need the DLC.

Normally I would just buy the DLC myself but I'm not supporting 072 anymore since it came out that they shit the bed by using AI translations.
Sure man here you go. Just remember to re download the base game from project 72 or it won't work when you copy in the files. Also (though you probably already know) remember to transfer your save files to the new version.

azure334

Dec 13, 2018
Sure man here you go. Just remember to re download the base game from project 72 or it won't work when you copy in the files. Also (though you probably already know) remember to transfer your save files to the new version.
Mega
thats the 1.16 version on the front page right?
thanks.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Is it V2.15 or V2.16?
1723834865972.png V2.15

fun fact about the difference of versions.

when a censored Japanese game get outsourced to get uncensored in another country,
they revert the number back to V1.00(or close/lower then the JP version number) and then get sold as a new game. they do this in order to avoid getting into legal trouble with Japan law.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 3938756 V2.15

when a censored Japanese game get outsourced to get uncensored in another country,
they revert the number back to V1.00 and get sold as a new game. they do this in order to avoid getting into legal trouble with Japan law.
Ah now we know why there are different versions between Publishers.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
View attachment 3938756 V2.15

they revert the number back to V1.00(or close to the JP version number) and then get sold as a new game. they do this in order to avoid getting into legal trouble with Japan law.
An actual fun fact I didn't know about!

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
so I can just play this straight up if i understand it right?, no need to download 1.16 and 1.17?
yes. those 2 version are pointless.

waiting for the mods to add the game link to the OP since all my accounts on those safe upload sites were blocked.

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes